❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

82K wasn't that far off; hell, it can still get to 82K. I remember her album made massive gains midweek during street week as early projections were like 80-90K but shes did 120K. She won't make those type of gains this time due to lack of the same buzz, but it could inch up. One thing that's a bit problematic is her poor streams--it's possible 70% of her number is due to albums. Her music isn't catching on with the younger spotify/apple music folk, because most of her songs didn't enter into the top 100 there.

Maybe that's why her team is trying to tiktok her and follow the footsteps of Trevor Daniel, Ant Saunders, Arizona Zervas...but those were all dudes, and they were unknowns. It's the right approach to get her into the proper demos, but I doubt this would work at the same level. But it's the correct thing to do, she's probably more popular for being popular rather than being real water cooler talk.

82K wasn't that far off; hell, it can still get to 82K. I remember her album made massive gains midweek during street week as early projections were like 80-90K but shes did 120K. She won't make those type of gains this time due to lack of the same buzz, but it could inch up. One thing that's a bit problematic is her poor streams--it's possible 70% of her number is due to albums. Her music isn't catching on with the younger spotify/apple music folk, because most of her songs didn't enter into the top 100 there.

Maybe that's why her team is trying to tiktok her and follow the footsteps of Trevor Daniel, Ant Saunders, Arizona Zervas...but those were all dudes, and they were unknowns. It's the right approach to get her into the proper demos, but I doubt this would work at the same level. But it's the correct thing to do, she's probably more popular for being popular rather than being real water cooler talk.

she doesn't have any radio support yet either, a hit song would have helped a lot.

MOM going for adds should Help, and a video plus her performance on SNL on the 12 I hope will help also

she doesn't have any radio support yet either, a hit song would have helped a lot.

MOM going for adds should Help, and a video plus her performance on SNL on the 12 I hope will help also

hoping we get that announcement next week but for now Tik Tok could help a bit.

https://twitter.com/Epic_Records/status/1204230406179971072

Epic Records@Epic_Records

check out the sounds page banner in @tiktok_us

to use “My Oh My” on your own videos and send them to us!!

Quote Tweet

Camila Access@CamilaAccess · 7h

🙏i swear on my life that i've been a good girl

🙏'My Oh My' @camila_cabello on @tiktok_us

💃https://vm.tiktok.com/xPvWoC/

9:44 PM · Dec 9, 2019

weekly Voice songs above it but still gaining.

106 +36 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

https://twitter.com/cchartscabello/status/1...251633401630720

Camila Charts@cchartscabello

'My Oh My' Tik Tok's has reached 8 million views.

11:08 PM · Dec 9, 2019

Edited by jdanton2

top 100 on itunes.

100 +52 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

edit

Camila debuts on the Country charts. :/

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/12/09/...-country-songs/

Kacey Musgraves & Camila Cabello’s “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” Debuts On Billboard Hot Country Songs

The song becomes Camila Cabello’s first Hot Country Songs entry.

by Brian Cantor

about 21 hours ago

A recently released collaboration between Kacey Musgraves and Camila Cabello debuts on this week’s Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.

Their version of “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” debuts at #45 on the listing, which ranks the top country songs based on activity from sales, streams and radio airplay.

The track appears on the soundtrack album for “The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show.” Musgraves and Cabello perform the song during the titular special, which launched on Amazon Prime late last month.

“Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” notably represents Camila Cabello’s first career entry on Hot Country Songs. It, meanwhile, represents the 16th Musgraves track to hit the chart.

Edited by jdanton2

I wonder what video will be next, what if they switch again :lol:

My choice would be First Man but it will be My Oh My.

top 100 on itunes.

100 +52 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

edit

Camila debuts on the Country charts. :/

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/12/09/...-country-songs/

Kacey Musgraves & Camila Cabello’s “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” Debuts On Billboard Hot Country Songs

The song becomes Camila Cabello’s first Hot Country Songs entry.

by Brian Cantor

about 21 hours ago

A recently released collaboration between Kacey Musgraves and Camila Cabello debuts on this week’s Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.

Their version of “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” debuts at #45 on the listing, which ranks the top country songs based on activity from sales, streams and radio airplay.

The track appears on the soundtrack album for “The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show.” Musgraves and Cabello perform the song during the titular special, which launched on Amazon Prime late last month.

“Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” notably represents Camila Cabello’s first career entry on Hot Country Songs. It, meanwhile, represents the 16th Musgraves track to hit the chart.

We are all ready for country Camila. :haha:

itunes US

96 +33 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Apple US

72 +14 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

https://twitter.com/cchartscabello/status/1...522618038243328

“My Oh My” climbed 15 positions on Spotify Worldwide and re-entered the Top 50.

5:05 PM · Dec 10, 2019

https://twitter.com/cchartscabello/status/1...484815929643010

'Romance' on Metacritic:

85 — Variety

80 — Rolling Stone

80 — Independent UK

80 — AllMusic

67 — COS

60 — The Observer

60 — Exclaim

60 — NME

60 — The Telegraph

40 — The Shameless

Metascore: 71

2:35 PM · Dec 10, 2019

edit

Rolling Stone gives the album 4 out o5 stars. B)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-al...romance-924293/

December 10, 2019 9:53AM ET

Camila Cabello Takes Her Love to a Higher Place on ‘Romance’

The singer’s second album finds her deepening her writing and further bringing out her Latin roots.

By Lucas Villa

On her 2018 self-titled debut, Camila Cabello was a sultry pop singer who didn’t mind looking inward in her music, exploring an emo intimacy with a classic-feeling soulfulness. On Romance, she’s just as much of an open book. This past year the singer ended one relationship and then found herself in a new one — coupled up with Canadian crooner Shawn Mendes — and she uses that narrative as a backdrop to sharpen her writing and deepen her sound.

Cabello explores romance in all its forms: love, lust, and, in her most adventurous moments, the toxicity that can come from it all. She pushes her voice to new places on the opening track, “Shameless,” an explosive pop-rock standout where she piercingly sings about submitting to a consuming obsession: “My emotions are naked, they’re taking me out of my mind.” On the vengeful “Cry For Me,” she snaps and wishes an ex all the worst over Eighties-huge guitar shredding. “Why won’t you cry?” Cabello wails in desperation.

Like her friend Taylor Swift, Cabello has mastered the art of playing fleeting relationship moments for maximum dramatic impact. She finds vulnerability in her pen game on the doo-wop ballad “This Love,” hitting her stride while trying to free herself from an “It’s Complicated” affair. “You know how to freak me up, then make it okay,” she belts, then adds, “Get out of my veins,” a line that brings to mind the way she likened a crush to shooting heroin on her hit, “Never Be the Same.” Billie Eilish’s brother Finneas drops in to produce and co-write “Used to This,” a hot and haunting ode to her latest relationship. Camilla’s writing is confessional and rich as she breathily sings, “The calluses on your fingers I admire them from a distance/Now they’re on my cheek.”

With “Havana” hit-maker Frank Dukes back onboard, Cabello continues to explore Latin-influenced sounds that reflect her Cuban-Mexican roots. Curiously, “My Oh My” is a digital-only track — maybe it wasn’t completed in time for the hard copy? But it’s the juiciest moment here — a “Havana” sequel where Cabello indulges in an epic, after-hours fling. “He’s only here for one thing, but so am I” she slyly admits. DaBaby’s fresh feature makes it a certified banger. Latina Camila also thrives on the brassy and sassy “Liar.”

Romance includes her smash Mendes collaboration “Señorita,” which fetishizes her own Latinidad as the two sing about a night of ooh la la‘s and dancing amid a “tequila sunrise.” It may be their biggest hit to date, but that cliched lovers’ story feels out of place within an otherwise revelatory album, where she discovers new ways to give her artistry a new edge.

Edited by jdanton2

South Of The Border got 40 adds at Pop this week which is more than the 25 it got last week which was it's add week.

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/repor...tored/format/H1

AIRPLAY ADD BOARD

Mediabase

Top 40

Monitored Reporters

Last updated: Dec 10, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Adds Artist Title Label Stations

169 HARRY STYLES Adore You Columbia Stations

56 BILLIE EILISH everything i wanted Darkroom/Interscope Stations

40 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border Atlantic Stations

also. :shifty: :unsure:

1 CAMILA CABELLO Easy Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO Living Proof Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby Syco/Epic Stations

Edited by jdanton2

South Of The Border got 40 adds at Pop this week which is more than the 25 it got last week which was it's add week.

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/repor...tored/format/H1

AIRPLAY ADD BOARD

Mediabase

Top 40

Monitored Reporters

Last updated: Dec 10, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Adds Artist Title Label Stations

169 HARRY STYLES Adore You Columbia Stations

56 BILLIE EILISH everything i wanted Darkroom/Interscope Stations

40 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border Atlantic Stations

also. :shifty: :unsure:

1 CAMILA CABELLO Easy Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO Living Proof Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby Syco/Epic Stations

:D

POP

48 42 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 1232 601 631 5.450

+ 114 spins

+ 94 bullet

+ 0.437 audience

HOT AC

45 34 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 299 139 160 1.239

+ 28 spins

+ 21 bullet

+ 0.070 audience

:w00t:

IPB Image

POP

48 42 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 1232 601 631 5.450

+ 114 spins

+ 94 bullet

+ 0.437 audience

HOT AC

45 34 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 299 139 160 1.239

+ 28 spins

+ 21 bullet

+ 0.070 audience

:w00t:

IPB Image

as of now that is Hot AC that has an add date but Pop will most likely add it as well since it fits that format more.

as of now that is Hot AC that has an add date but Pop will most likely add it as well since it fits that format more.

:yes: I assume they just didn't put it in yet on pop, they didn't add her album to future releases until the day it was out :lol:

updated predictions.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319165

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

TOP 20: WHO WILL BE AT THE TOP OF

THE CHART?

A strong overall Top 20 with nearly 30k in activity required for entry this week. It looks like Roddy Ricch pulls out the win with strong streams.

Roddy Ricch (Atlantic) 85-95k total activity, 1-3k albums

The Who (Interscope) 80-90k, 79-89k

Camila Cabello (SYCO/Epic) 70-80k, 50-55k

Frozen 2 (Walt Disney) 65-70k, 27-30k

Juice WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance (Grade A/Interscope) 60-65k, <1k

Post Malone (Republic) 60-65k, 5-7k

XXXTENTACION (Bad Vibes Forever) 60-65k, 8-10k

Michael Buble (Reprise) 55-60k, 15-18k

Juice WRLD - Death Race For Love (Grade A/Interscope) 45-50k, <1k

Trippie Redd (TenThousand/Caroline) 45-50k, <1k

Pentatonix (RCA) 45-50k, 18-21k

Taylor Swift (Republic) 40-45k, 18-21k

Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 40-45k, 17-20k

Mariah Carey (Columbia) 40-45k, 9-11k

Summer Walker (LVRN/Interscope) 35-40k, <1k

Nat King Cole - Christmas Song (Capitol) 30-35k, 4-6k

Youngboy Never Broke Again (NBA/Atlantic) 30-35k, <1k

Luke Combs (River House/Columbia Nashville) 30-35k, 10-12k

DaBaby (Interscope) 28-32k, <1k

Vince Guaraldi Trio (Fantasy) 28-32k, 11-13k

Debuts

In other Who-related news, we tried windmilling with our guitar, but we got winded.

Roddy's a really good rapper, so happy for the dude, but goes to show you, hip hop=stream king. Camila's numbers haven't budged mid week this time around. I guess 3rd would still be a respectable showing, and better than some of her contemporaries like Bebe Rexha and Dua Lipa and Julia Miguels...but Mark Grondin's JLo comparison was apt.

Camila posted another clip of My Oh My on Tik Tok.

https://twitter.com/LaurmilaUpdates/status/...594650075553793

https://www.tiktok.com/@camilacabello?u_cod...amp;source=h5_m

Camila Cabello

@camilacabello

😩😩 #myohmy #myohmychallenge

My Oh My- Camila Cabello feat. DaBaby

459.6k likes · 2k comments

itunes

84 +27 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Apple

66 +15 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Edited by jdanton2

There we go...an apple music rating higher than itunes rating, and spotify rating that's good even with a bunch of Juice songs in front. She's connecting with this song.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Worldwide Apple Music Song Chart - 2019/12/10 | 

Pos P+ Artist and Title Days Pk (x?) Pts Pts+ TPts

26 -1 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 5 25 6110 -277 0.025

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2019/12/10 |

Pos P+ Artist and Title Days Pk (x?) Pts Pts+ TPts

97 -4 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 5 47 1775 +19 0.012

I want her to do an acoustic version of Living Proof or whatever her next single is.

Camila Cabello will be On Air with Elvis Duran Show tomorrow at 8:20am!

IPB Image

I wanted to buy but shipping costs more than a cd. :ermm:

camila @Camila_Cabello 5h

four limited edition alternative covers for #Romance have just been added to the store 💕💕

IPB Image