❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

about 3 days ago before the Tik Tok promo it was #134 on itunes and now #20. :o hopefully Fallon could push it into the top 10.

I hope so, top 10 would be great :w00t:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

snippet of Anyone has leaked.    

Me too. Release date is not out yet, some are saying it will be out in February next year. It's a music comedy and director of the movie said "kick ass soundtrack" is coming too with two original song

Camila telling everyone to vote.    

Posted Images

POP

47 37 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 1440 746 694 6.139

+ 114 spins

+ 23 bullet

+ 0.347 audience

HOT AC

44 32 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 367 166 201 1.393

+ 32 spins

+ 13 bullet

+ 0.027 audience

keeps gaining.4 and a half hours to Fallon.

18 +27 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Edited by jdanton2

:wub:

https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1...311130400366593

@Camila_Cabello

@DaBabyDaBaby

man you are so sweet, so fun, so talented, so humble, honored to have you perform with me man, and so excited to see you keep crushing it! have a good show in NYC tonight! everybody go show him love ❤️

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:o #15 itunes and it hasn't aired yet

https://ustvgo.tv/nbc/ live stream, starts in about 40 minutes

before the show

#15 on Itunes

#51 on Apple Music

Audio video on Youtube - 318k (last 24 hours)

Fallon on for me now . :thumbs:

Camila as part of a skit with Ryan Reynolds. :o

Edited by jdanton2

Camila in the skit with Ryan Reynolds :w00t: :w00t:

Fallon on for me now . :thumbs:

Camila as part of a skit with Ryan Reynolds. :o

this is so cool, perfect for her

the skit. :thumbs:

9afhwb6rIZw

was removed from New Music Daily after being there about 2 days. :unsure:

thanks for the vid, why was it removed, is that normal? :P

it should been put on New Music daily last Friday but was not and was instead added about 2 days ago. it was up to the 3rd highest when removed. the other songs above it were also removed but they were listed the whole week. performance was great so hopefully it can still go top 10. :unsure:

#14 on itunes though was passed by a new release.

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2019/12/11

67 +30 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 6 47 2324 +549 0.014

Worldwide Apple Music Song Chart - 2019/12/11

24 +2 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 6 24 6068 -42 0.031

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2019/12/12

57 +10 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 7 47 2762 +438 0.01

Worldwide Apple Music Song Chart - 2019/12/12

26 -2 Camila Cabello - My Oh My 7 24 5882 -186 0.037

NY Times Review

By Jon Pareles

Camila Cabello and Harry Styles, Teen-Pop Alumni, Think Bigger

Both emerged from groups created on “The X Factor.” And both are releasing their second solo albums, showing listeners they have the ambition to go their own way.

Two teen-pop alumni at parallel career points, Camila Cabello and Harry Styles, have just released their second solo albums: Cabello’s “Romance” and Styles’s “Fine Line.” Both of them emerged from groups formed on Simon Cowell’s “The X Factor” reality-show franchise. Cabello, 22, was in Fifth Harmony, from the American “X Factor,” and Styles, 25, was in One Direction, from the original British version. Both have been solo acts since 2016, when Cabello left Fifth Harmony (which continued until 2018 as a quartet) and One Direction went on long-term hiatus. And while Cabello has clearly delineated her solo self, Styles is a promising work in progress.

As a member of Fifth Harmony, Cabello was part of a united front — often singing in five-part unison — of female solidarity tied to brash sexuality: Destiny’s Child plus Pussycat Dolls plus a little Spice Girls. (In Fifth Harmony’s video for “Worth It,” for instance, “Women in Power” and “Feminism Is Sexy” flash across stock tickers.) The group’s arrangements often used Cabello’s nasal-edged voice at peak moments for a high, squiggly flourish.

But on her own, Cabello has let the bravado drop away; now, she’s sounding vulnerable. “My emotions are naked, they’re taking me out of my mind,” she insists in “Shameless,” a cry of desperate desire — hinting at Rihanna in her keening mode — that opens “Romance.”

ImageCabello alternates between infatuation and kiss-off tracks on “Romance.”

Cabello alternates between infatuation and kiss-off tracks on “Romance.”

Instead of Fifth Harmony’s full-blare choruses, Cabello’s solo songs have arrangements with more space and solitude, and she often drops down to the lowest, smokiest register of her voice. She sings about pop’s eternal topics as a young woman caught up in them: love and lust, intimacy and betrayal, longing and loneliness and tentative trust.

It’s a familiar pop role that Cabello inhabits easily, adding a bit of customization. In hits like “Havana” (on her solo debut, “Camila”) and “Señorita” (a duet with Shawn Mendes on “Romance”), Cabello underscores her Latin heritage — half-Cuban (she was born in Havana) and half-Mexican. She also teases at Latin rhythms in other songs on “Romance,” but in 2019, that just makes her a typical American pop performer.

Throughout “Romance,” the pop machinery clicks cleverly and efficiently into place around Cabello’s voice. The productions tend to be sparse — spooky electronic sounds, an occasional acoustic or electric guitar, hefty but discreet drums — and even where the choruses ratchet up, Cabello’s voice often stays close and confiding. Her main collaborator from her debut album, Adam Feeney (a.k.a. Frank Dukes), is back; so is the songwriter Ali Tamposi, who co-wrote Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” as well as Cabello’s “Havana” (along with Dukes, Cabello and others). The longest songwriting credits list on “Romance” belongs to “Liar,” a nutty, style-hopping song that takes a reggae-ish beat from Ace of Base and a vocal line from Lionel Richie, and also throws in some flamenco handclaps and mariachi horns.

Cabello clearly has an ear on her pop competition. “Bad Kind of Butterflies,” with a breathy vocal that tiptoes above furtive keyboards and deep bass abysses, is well aware of Billie Eilish. But there are no hard feelings; Eilish’s brother and producer, Finneas O’Connell, worked on two of Cabello’s new songs, “Used to This” and “First Man.” Through the album, Cabello moves between infatuation (“Living Proof,” “Dream of You”) and spiteful kiss-off (“Should’ve Said It,” “This Love”). But she concludes with true love in “First Man” — a song about convincing her father, “the first man who loved me,” that she has found a worthy guy. Ending at her wedding, it has the reassurance of a rom-com played just right

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/12/arts/mus...llo-review.html

• istersay changed the title to ❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers