❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

3 hours ago, Camren said:

I don't understand Camila at all. She is here again promoting Shawn's new single. He didn't tweet or post a word about her latest single or any other song. What's wrong with her???? 

Of course he is. Another tv promo. Yaaayy.

Can't wait 💛 we're going to love it.

Shawn's new song was quite boring.

Billboard year end charts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Camren said:

It's coming, it's coming ❤️

it is 2 weeks ago tomorrow Camila shot the video with Maria Becerra  so most likely that will come first . that would  probably be for latin countries and Psychofreak for the others.

The special with host Michael Bublé will debut on Monday, December 6 at 10-11pm ET/PT on NBC.

Now we know. 🥰 I'll be Home For Christmas live performance is coming. 

Hottie 😍🔥

👏

“OMG” by Camila Cabello has been certified Gold in Mexico for selling 30K units in the country.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Camren said:

The special with host Michael Bublé will debut on Monday, December 6 at 10-11pm ET/PT on NBC.

Now we know. 🥰 I'll be Home For Christmas live performance is coming. 

Hottie 😍🔥

👏

“OMG” by Camila Cabello has been certified Gold in Mexico for selling 30K units in the country.

:spaz: I can't wait :santasmile:

Camila opening for Coldplay in a show next September.

• Like 1

according to this Camila could be doing several shows with them.

Translated from Portuguese by
RUMOR | Apparently, Camila Cabello will be Coldplay's special guest on the “Music of the Spheres World Tour” tour of South America in September 2022. According to a Chilean portal, the ad will come out tomorrow and the dates include shows in Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Chile.
  • Like 1

from a supposed insider at atrl.

50 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Well since we are in an information drought, I heard something of a Psycho Freak today, it's an experimental music style, it has some synthesizers with a light beat, and the lyrics are fun, a bit disconnected too, it opens up about how she feels out of this world sometimes and how she honestly feels about it, also about a thirsty sexual wish at some point too lol,

but don't expect a reggaetón or a common pop upbeat track,or something for the radios and charts right away, it's experimental but fun, you will probably remember the lyrics sometimes out of the blue and have fun.

As I haven't heard it in full I haven't heard who the collaboration is, but it probably won't be Bad Bunny, I don't see him in this at all and the track is all english apparently, I just say that a lot of people might find it strange on first listen, it's not what you expect. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

according to this Camila could be doing several shows with them.

Translated from Portuguese by
RUMOR | Apparently, Camila Cabello will be Coldplay's special guest on the “Music of the Spheres World Tour” tour of South America in September 2022. According to a Chilean portal, the ad will come out tomorrow and the dates include shows in Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Chile.

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

2 hours ago, Camren said:

I want them to collab.

that would be amazing, maybe they will

21 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

from a supposed insider at atrl.

Well since we are in an information drought, I heard something of a Psycho Freak today, it's an experimental music style, it has some synthesizers with a light beat, and the lyrics are fun, a bit disconnected too, it opens up about how she feels out of this world sometimes and how she honestly feels about it, also about a thirsty sexual wish at some point too lol,

but don't expect a reggaetón or a common pop upbeat track,or something for the radios and charts right away, it's experimental but fun, you will probably remember the lyrics sometimes out of the blue and have fun.

As I haven't heard it in full I haven't heard who the collaboration is, but it probably won't be Bad Bunny, I don't see him in this at all and the track is all english apparently, I just say that a lot of people might find it strange on first listen, it's not what you expect. 

whoa, that sounds kind of crazy, don't know what to think though, a new style might be just what she needs right now

Camila and Ed coming?:omg:

Ed confirming.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Ed confirming.

:w00tbounce: oh yay, glad it's confirmed

11 minutes ago, Camren said:

Yesssss, I'm so happy.

Camila will be a presenter in L'Oréal ‘Women of Worth’ special on December 16th! 

Hahaha she is so cute.

excited to see what she has been up to, and for the new music

looking forward to tonight.

• Like 1