❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

Amazon comes through with promo santahat.gif

FDYUEHpXsAUpv6J?format=jpg&name=large

Amazon has become very popular in recent years with Christmas music.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Amazon has become very popular in recent years with Christmas music.

all this time I've had prime i didn't even know you could listen to music on there free :lmao: 

does it count for streaming though? 

47 minutes ago, istersay said:

all this time I've had prime i didn't even know you could listen to music on there free :lmao: 

Amazon has been popular as i said with Christmas music in recent years and it does count towards the Hot 100 .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, istersay said:

🤣🤣 now you know it. 

8 hours ago, istersay said:

what are the chances Camila can go on Fallon or some other talk show with the Mariachi band and sing the Christmas song during the Holidays? I'd love to see it

Card No. 08324 http://www.avantipress.com/cards/avanti/aplus-motion#id=189  | Seriously funny, Mariachi band, Funny cards🙄

-15%, because she doesn't want to promote her own music. She is busy to promote Shawn's. Taylor Switf is rereleasing Red album and she is going to be on Fallon, Gma, Seth Meyers show... and then you have Camila...zero tv promo.

20 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Amazon has been popular as i said with Christmas music in recent years and it does count towards the Hot 100 .

Yay, I will use it more often for sure

12 hours ago, Camren said:

🤣🤣 now you know it. 

-15%, because she doesn't want to promote her own music. She is busy to promote Shawn's. Taylor Switf is rereleasing Red album and she is going to be on Fallon, Gma, Seth Meyers show... and then you have Camila...zero tv promo.

:rofl: I hope she snaps out of it. Of course Taylor will be everywhere, I expect that. I don't think Camila will Promote Oh Na Na at all, since it can't be the next single with no radio support, but I thought the new Christmas song will be played throughout the Holidays on radio so maybe she could promo it, for us fans

My main concern is the next single where is it and when will we get it, it's driving me crazy she's waiting so long, we were supposed to get the whole album by now :( 

5 hours ago, istersay said:

1 Billion! :w00tbounce:

that is alot. Camila is getting great exposure there.

• Like 1

from instagram

FDoAyl9VgAA6BQC?format=jpg&name=240x240

camila_cabello

The word ecology is derived from the Greek word “oikos”, the word for home. - “braiding sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer.

this book on Indigenous wisdom and plants changed my life. After I read it, I knew I’d never look at the earth and all of it’s inhabitants the same. It taught me about reciprocity, about the gift and wisdom in Mother Nature, and that when we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. “All flourishing is mutual.” So glad @kanenavasard and his talent helped me honor this special book today

46 minutes ago, istersay said:

now 2 Billion? 

that is alot though i am not sure how that compares to other popular clips on tik tok . that is amazing anyway.

• Like 1

on other charts

Don't Go Yet

Just now, jdanton2 said:
on other charts

Don't Go Yet

doing better than Oh Na Na ?

I want a new single

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

doing better than Oh Na Na ?

I want a new single

obviously not an official single hopefully we are still getting something this year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

obviously not an official single hopefully we are still getting something this year.

yah, I almost wish they waited on that track, but glad to get something, that and the Christmas song

she's in LA, hope this makeup is for rehearsals of something

camilamakupinla.gif

6 hours ago, istersay said:
from instagram

FDoAyl9VgAA6BQC?format=jpg&name=240x240

camila_cabello

The word ecology is derived from the Greek word “oikos”, the word for home. - “braiding sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer.

this book on Indigenous wisdom and plants changed my life. After I read it, I knew I’d never look at the earth and all of it’s inhabitants the same. It taught me about reciprocity, about the gift and wisdom in Mother Nature, and that when we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. “All flourishing is mutual.” So glad @kanenavasard and his talent helped me honor this special book today

Ugly tattoo (I hope it's her last one). When your bf has a bad tattoos, you have to copy him haha just realized it's on same place as Lauren's first tattoo.

5 hours ago, istersay said:

Work it girl.

12 hours ago, Camren said:

Ugly tattoo (I hope it's her last one). When your bf has a bad tattoos, you have to copy him haha just realized it's on same place as Lauren's first tattoo.

Work it girl.

lol I think the tattoo is cute, it's just a tiny braid. She's working out hard, is she getting in shape for a tour next year :spaz: I miss seeing tour videos

👏

2 hours ago, istersay said:

lol I think the tattoo is cute, it's just a tiny braid. She's working out hard, is she getting in shape for a tour next year :spaz: I miss seeing tour videos

She is training a lot lately. Can't wait to see her back on stage. I miss live Camila 😍 

• Like 1