Jump to content

❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers


jdanton2
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

Amazon comes through with promo santahat.gif

 

 

FDYUEHpXsAUpv6J?format=jpg&name=large

Amazon has become very popular in recent years with Christmas music.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Amazon has become very popular in recent years with Christmas music.

all this time I've had prime i didn't even know you could listen to music on there free :lmao: 

does it count for streaming though? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, istersay said:

all this time I've had prime i didn't even know you could listen to music on there free :lmao: 

does it count for streaming though? 

Amazon has been popular as i said with Christmas music in recent years and it does count towards the Hot 100 .

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, istersay said:

all this time I've had prime i didn't even know you could listen to music on there free :lmao: 

does it count for streaming though? 

🤣🤣 now you know it. 

 

8 hours ago, istersay said:

what are the chances Camila can go on Fallon or some other talk show with the Mariachi band and sing the Christmas song during the Holidays? I'd love to see it

 

Card No. 08324 http://www.avantipress.com/cards/avanti/aplus-motion#id=189  | Seriously funny, Mariachi band, Funny cards🙄

-15%, because she doesn't want to promote her own music. She is busy to promote Shawn's. Taylor Switf is rereleasing Red album and she is going to be on Fallon, Gma, Seth Meyers show... and then you have Camila...zero tv promo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Amazon has been popular as i said with Christmas music in recent years and it does count towards the Hot 100 .

 

 

Yay, I will use it more often for sure

 

12 hours ago, Camren said:

🤣🤣 now you know it. 

 

-15%, because she doesn't want to promote her own music. She is busy to promote Shawn's. Taylor Switf is rereleasing Red album and she is going to be on Fallon, Gma, Seth Meyers show... and then you have Camila...zero tv promo.

:rofl: I hope she snaps out of it. Of course Taylor will be everywhere, I expect that. I don't think Camila will Promote Oh Na Na at all, since it can't be the next single with no radio support, but I thought the new Christmas song will be played throughout the Holidays on radio so maybe she could promo it, for us fans

My main concern is the next single where is it and when will we get it, it's driving me crazy she's waiting so long, we were supposed to get the whole album by now :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, istersay said:

1 Billion! :w00tbounce:

 

 

that is alot. Camila is getting great exposure there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

from instagram
 
FDoAyl9VgAA6BQC?format=jpg&name=240x240


camila_cabello

The word ecology is derived from the Greek word “oikos”, the word for home. - “braiding sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer.

this book on Indigenous wisdom and plants changed my life. After I read it, I knew I’d never look at the earth and all of it’s inhabitants the same. It taught me about reciprocity, about the gift and wisdom in Mother Nature, and that when we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. “All flourishing is mutual.” So glad @kanenavasard and his talent helped me honor this special book today

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, istersay said:

now 2 Billion? 

 

 

 

that is alot though i am not sure how that compares to other popular clips on tik tok . that is amazing anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

on other charts
 
Don't Go Yet

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jdanton2 said:
on other charts
 
Don't Go Yet

 

doing better than Oh Na Na ?

 

I want a new single

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

doing better than Oh Na Na ?

 

I want a new single

obviously not an official single hopefully we are still getting something this year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

obviously not an official single hopefully we are still getting something this year.

yah, I almost wish they waited on that track, but glad to get something, that and the Christmas song

 

she's in LA, hope this makeup is for rehearsals of something

 

camilamakupinla.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, istersay said:
from instagram
 
FDoAyl9VgAA6BQC?format=jpg&name=240x240


camila_cabello

The word ecology is derived from the Greek word “oikos”, the word for home. - “braiding sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer.

this book on Indigenous wisdom and plants changed my life. After I read it, I knew I’d never look at the earth and all of it’s inhabitants the same. It taught me about reciprocity, about the gift and wisdom in Mother Nature, and that when we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. “All flourishing is mutual.” So glad @kanenavasard and his talent helped me honor this special book today

 

 

Ugly tattoo (I hope it's her last one). When your bf has a bad tattoos, you have to copy him haha just realized it's on same place as Lauren's first tattoo.

 

5 hours ago, istersay said:

 

Work it girl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Camren said:

Ugly tattoo (I hope it's her last one). When your bf has a bad tattoos, you have to copy him haha just realized it's on same place as Lauren's first tattoo.

 

Work it girl.

lol I think the tattoo is cute, it's just a tiny braid. She's working out hard, is she getting in shape for a tour next year :spaz: I miss seeing tour videos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

👏

 

2 hours ago, istersay said:

lol I think the tattoo is cute, it's just a tiny braid. She's working out hard, is she getting in shape for a tour next year :spaz: I miss seeing tour videos

She is training a lot lately. Can't wait to see her back on stage. I miss live Camila 😍 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...