Kaibrienne is sexist against males.

SB581

During the show tonight, I noticed that she has a message on the back of her cell phone that says “I love making boys cry”. I was surprised to see this kind of blatant anti-male sexism on the show. She essentially insulted half of the viewing audience. Her performance tonight was outstanding, but I still will not vote for her, and I hope that she gets voted off of the show as soon as possible. She’s hateful, and is clearly of low intelligence and poor character. She would not make a good American Idol. 

Edited by SB581
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 6

3 minutes ago, SB581 said:

During the show tonight, I noticed that she has a message on the back of her cell phone that says “I love making boys cry”. I was surprised to see this kind of blatant anti-male sexism on the show. She essentially insulted half of the viewing audience. Her performance tonight was outstanding, but I still will not vote for her, and I hope that she gets voted off of the show as soon as possible. She’s hateful, and is clearly of low intelligence and poor character. She would not make a good American Idol. 

Kim Kardashian Jenner GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, SB581 said:

I don't watch Idol, but that sounds like a joke to me, there is a whole line of tee shirts with that saying

image.png.16085f67c4ed350d00c83991dfd7bd17.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1