(BATCH #5 POSTED + CLUES FOR BATCH #6 POSTED!) Mistakes Were Made: Peachfuz's Unfathomable Ranking of Every Four Chair Turn in The Voice U.S. History

peachfuz

8 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Luke deserves better!

Never really got the hype on Dave’s audition either though.

luke's audition just isn't for me :// all respect anybody who digs him though!

7 hours ago, peachfuz said:

158 - Val T. Webb

155 - Tony Lucca

159. I didn't love this one, nor did I hate them – that's the simple truth.

158. Could this be the fastest a certain coach's genre-baiting has failed to work?

157. Sometimes the things that bring us together have the power to break us apart.

156. This contestant might've accidentally manifested their fate in the competition... night of, even. 

155. Props for staying optimistic even when drama started to mess with their momentum.

154. Es difícil superar las cuatro nominaciones al Grammy.

31 minutes ago, Adam Bruce said:

Seeing Mary Sarah this low is shocking!!  How did Ephriam and a couple of other mediocre 4 chair turns higher than her? She was definitely one of the best auditions of season 10.

like i said, i definitely see why mary’s audition is on the popular side! there’s definitely a lot of merit to what she does — it’s just not quite my favorite, especially when we’re looking at a ranking with a LOT of great auditions. 

(by the way, only 154 has been guessed correctly so far 🙂)

On 5/23/2024 at 2:08 AM, peachfuz said:

157. Sometimes the things that bring us together have the power to break us apart.

Brennan Lassiter?

I don't remember most of these auditions, but Luke Bryan is probably my first disagreement. Super distinct tone, passionate vocal.

I get that performance and stage presence matters, especially in real life when you're actually watching singers perform. But I place little emphasis on it as a Voice viewer unless it detracts from the vocal from a technical or emotional standpoint(like smiling when singing a sad song) But even then, I'll settle for just not looking at the screen and listening to the voice.

I remember loving Shane Q's rendition when it first aired (it was also my first time hearing the song. Somehow i forgot adam and natasha's version) But since then, there's been multiple better renditions that sang it with more feeling to go along with the skill.

It's still a really good vocal and first impression though. Too bad that was probably his top2 best performances his entire run.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Today I learned Luke Bryan has a distinct tone and a passionate vocal :dead:

OMG what the hell!, what is that man doing in my subconscious!?

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

Who is Whitney Myer :dead: I have no memory of this

LOL you'll see! in short, she's another obscure early series artist whose run ended in the battles

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

156. Cody Wickline? Beth Spangler?

cody is correct!