Julia Gagnon fan thread

Poppingmywish

1 minute ago, Persy said:

Julia was incredible tonight! Perfect song choice and she slayed that! That was flawless! I loved it. 

AGREED! I think the song itself is a HUGE song and people don’t understand that’s how it’s supposed to sound! ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Poppingmywish said:

AGREED! I think the song itself is a HUGE song and people don’t understand that’s how it’s supposed to sound! ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT! 

Agreed and even Jennifer Hudson sang it in that way as well. One of the hardest songs in the world to pull off and Julia slayed it. 

• Like 1

Happy she made it through! Perfect song for her and she slayed as always. Maybe she could have a career in country music if she wanted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persy said:

Happy she made it through! Perfect song for her and she slayed as always. Maybe she could have a career in country music if she wanted?

Honestly thought the same, seemed so effortless and it seems to be the kind of music she releases (folk) !😁

• Like 1

Julia was incredible tonight! Honestly her best performance of the season. She keeps on growing throughout. I'm loving all of her performances throughout. 

• Like 1

I loved Julia tonight! She always brings her A game every week. Loved the song choice and she crushed it. Her best performance of the season. 

• Like 1

I know her performances aren't perfect but there's something about the way she sings it with so much conviction. Something in the Orange was probably my favorite since her audition.

• Like 3

Glad she made the top 7. She crushed her song choice tonight! I loved that. That was my personal favorite from her so far. 

Edited by Persy
  • Like 2