September 22nd Boots In The Park ~ Tempe Beach Park ~ AZ

buttons66

Boots in the Park!

Scotty McCreery Tempe Tickets, Tempe Beach Park Sep 22, 2023 | Bandsintown

Friday, September 22: Gates open at 4pm and the event ends at 12a (midnight)

SCOTTYS PERFORMANCE TIME 7:00pm - 8:15pm 

Boots In The Park returns to Arizona for a bigger and better country music party on Friday, September 22 and Saturday, September 23 at Tempe Beach Park.

Superstar country artists, Blake Shelton and Sam Hunt, are headlining the event. Brooks & Dunn, Dustin Lynch, Scotty McCreery, Tyler Hubbard, Ingrid Andress, Ashland Craft and Leaving Austin are also part of the chart-topping lineup.

This two-night event is filled with chart-topping artists, a variety of craft food and beverages, full bars, line dancing, fun art installations, and much more. All ages are welcome to experience the fun.

cca3609d7bbfbc11ae12fd1922304591.jpg

Tickets 

2 Day General Admission ..$199

2 Day VIP ...$399

Friday GA...$125

Friday VIP....$249

fda3b9243bcd157d71b5f4bd43439647.jpg

55 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Oh so true.  I'm not sure why Dustin Lynch is always considered higher ranked than Scotty in these multi performance shows. 

Generally, over the years it seems like these festival type shows IMO have placements based on overall name in country music &/or the type of venues the artist typically tours at. However, I think the latter seems more important to festival/concert promoters. I would say Dustin is a bigger name in the country genre. He usually does major arena tours where he's the act before the headliner. Dustin's headlining tours is generally a mix of venues. He does tour theaters sometimes, but he headlines several arenas on his tours.

HARDY, Lainey Wilson, etc. are fairly new artists, but they are already doing their own headlining arena tour so if they do festivals their names would likely be 2nd on the bill behind the headliner. Several years ago Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, & Kane Brown when they started out did small headlining tours. All of their tours sold out quickly where they were able to post on social media their entire tour was sold out ahead of time. It basically moved them to bigger venues immediately & the 2nd act act in festival settings. It seems like HARDY & Lainey is on a similar track. I wouldn't be surprised if Bailey Zimmerman will be soon, too.

Edited by ptebwwong