The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

On 5/24/2024 at 4:56 PM, jdanton2 said:

it was mentioned on the finale that the final 2 had worked together before . it was in a 2009 movie called Bandslam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandslam

Bandslam is a 2009 American musical romantic comedy drama film directed by Todd Graff, who co-wrote the screenplay with Josh A. Cagan, based on a story by Cagan. The film stars Aly Michalka, Vanessa Hudgens, Gaelan Connell, Scott Porter, and Lisa Kudrow. The story revolves around Will (Connell) and Charlotte (Michalka), who form an unlikely bond through their shared love of music. Assembling a like-minded crew of misfits, the friends form a rock group and perform in a battle of the bands competition called "Bandslam".

Ah yes I caught this on the show. I had never heard of this movie in my life before. :dead: Or maybe I have back then but totally forgot. :haha: 

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Hehe YAY I knew Goldfish was Vanessa! :wub: And I'm so happy she won! Now I can share one of my favorite clues in the form of one of her song choices... 

This song, which she sampled in her own hit song! :bobo: :ohyeah: 

And ooh I didn't think I knew who Scott Porter was, but turns out I have seen him before. :giggle: I love that him and Vanessa were the top 2, considering they did a movie together! Although I still think Beets should have been there.

Ooh I had no idea she sampled "Baby Come Back" on her own song. :lmao: I did think of her song when she sang that, or well when the clips played of it and I was thinking it was Vanessa. But never really made that comparison between the songs. :haha: 

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

- She was TOO MUCH with that. 😭 :dead: Especially "all clues point to Derek Hough" when there was literally a clue about two children?! I wish Nicole had been there to set her straight on this. I suppose I appreciate her Hough obsession though, despite her being sooo wrong. lol

- I also thought of Chris Daughtry. :lmao: 

- Ken doing it again! :lmao: And right (about Jenny)?! AND lol I feel like Robin guessed Hilary all season long. I can't remember if he ever said anyone else. 

omg yay thank you! I can't wait to watch all these. :wub: And lol the Gumball shirt Scott has in his. :haha: 

- Lmaooo your reaction on Jenny. :haha: LOL yeah I thought the kids clue would have made her stop guessing Derek but nope. She ignored that and still stuck with her guess. :haha: Nicole couldn't be there to stare her away from that. :haha:
- Oooh nice, yayy. 
- LOL Yep, he did. :haha: hahaha it always cracks me up when the judges steal someone's guess for their final guess when they never made that guess on their own for many weeks before then. :haha: Robin did and I'm glad Robin at least stuck to his guns despite how wrong he was. :haha: Me neither.

Aww you're welcome. Hope you enjoyed all of those interviews! That was funny.  :haha:

On 5/26/2024 at 7:24 PM, *Wallace said:

Ooh I had no idea she sampled "Baby Come Back" on her own song. :lmao: I did think of her song when she sang that, or well when the clips played of it and I was thinking it was Vanessa. But never really made that comparison between the songs. :haha: 

omggg sir. 😮 I thought you would have known, but yeah her singing those parts during the performance was just uncanny for obvious reasons. :dead: 

On 5/26/2024 at 7:28 PM, *Wallace said:

- Lmaooo your reaction on Jenny. :haha: LOL yeah I thought the kids clue would have made her stop guessing Derek but nope. She ignored that and still stuck with her guess. :haha: Nicole couldn't be there to stare her away from that. :haha:
- LOL Yep, he did. :haha: hahaha it always cracks me up when the judges steal someone's guess for their final guess when they never made that guess on their own for many weeks before then. :haha: Robin did and I'm glad Robin at least stuck to his guns despite how wrong he was. :haha: Me neither.

Aww you're welcome. Hope you enjoyed all of those interviews! That was funny.  :haha:

- Ugh, my mom and I were yelling at the TV. :dead: Because yes, I watched it with my mom. :giggle: But I really wish Nicole was there to know what she'd have said to that.

- Same. :lmao: And Robin did that with Jenny's Derek guess too, which was such a choice. 

I did! I commented on the bottom of the last page. :teeheewave: 

• 3 weeks later...