The Amazing Race 35

Alex95

Greg & John are always so close with theirs yet they always just fall so short. Looks like they are last at the moment as Joel & Garrett finished theirs.

Aww yay Rob getting the trapeze act thing on the 8th attempt. Happy for him getting through that.

Interesting how Greg & John are doing the tasks in the same order as Joel & Garrett. I feel like G&J would be better at this than J&G (lmao did not realize their names started with the same letter. :dead: ) But will it be enough to surpass them? I don't know.

Oh wait, Rob & Corey got their first before Greg & John did.

Rob is so good at finding and noticing little key things that Greg & John are missing so much on. Greg & John doing shockingly bad tonight that I think they may just finish at a distant third.

Rob & Corey now completed the grunge task. Hoping they can get through the glass task faster than Joel & Garrett through the grab trapeze task.

Wow John did a really impressive job getting that trapeze task done on the first try. 😮 Greg... not quite as much. But oooo okay, he got it done on the second try, at least.

Oh now Rob & Corey are last right now having not finished the glass task yet. 

But ooh yayy they got that done so they're not too far behind.

Anything could happen with the final task in play. 

lmao I should have saw this coming that Joel & Garrett would miss just ONE important detail like this. :dead: 

Wowww... Greg & John completed this final task first! :shock: Wow, they went from having such a terrible start and looking like they were a distant 3rd to.... actually winning this. :omg: 

Oh lmao now Joel & Garrett found their mistake. :dead: Ugh this was Rob & Corey's chance to surpass them. 😭

Oooh wow and John & Greg officially did it and won The Amazing Race! 😮 Congratulations to them! :yes: 

As I said, I'm impressed with this finish from them tonight as they were looking dead last (shockingly) and then they really pulled it off at the end! 😮 I like their brotherly bond, love and respect for each other... so I'm happy for them. :yes: 

Congrats to Joel & Garrett on getting 2nd. Not really a fan of theirs but they did a really good job at getting this far. Well done to them there. :yes: Oh and wow, were they just 2 minutes behind from losing? 😮 

Aww I am kinda sad to see Rob & Corey finish 3rd as I was rooting for them amongst the 3 teams. :( But I'm really happy for them getting this far and I've always really loved their father/son bond and their love for each other. :yes: 

Congrats Greg & John on winning. They might've taken Jason & Amy or Kelsey & Joey's crown of the most boring winners in TAR history so that's certainly an accomplishment.

And congrats to all of us for watching an hour and a half of just the three most boring teams of the season.