Rank Each Season's Four Chair Turns to Make Lives Overall

thevoiceisthetop

Season 1: Jeff Jenkins, Javier Colon

Season 2: Charlotte Sometimes, Jesse Campbell, Pip, Tony Lucca

Season 3: Adriana Louise, Bryan Keith, Cassadee Pope

Season 4: Sarah Simmons, Judith Hill, Holly Tucker, Sasha Allen

Season 5: Matthew Schuler, James Wolpert, Tessanne Chin

Season 6: Ryan Whyte Maloney, Bria Kelly, Delvin Choice, Sisaundra Lewis, Audra McLaughlin, Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman

Season 7: James David Carter, Mia Pffirman, Taylor Phelan, Anita Antoinette, Luke Wade, Damien, Chris Jamison

Season 8: Sarah Potenza, Deanna Johnson, India Carney, Sawyer Fredericks

Season 9: Viktor Kiraly, Mark Hood, Evan McKeel, Shelby Brown, Barrett Baber, Jordan Smith

Season 10: Caity Peters, Ryan Quinn, Emily Keener, Owen Danoff, Mary Sarah, Alisan Porter

Season 11: Ali Caldwell, We McDonald, Billy Gilman

Season 12: JChosen, Anatalia Villaranda, Casi Joy, Josh West, Troy Ramey

Season 13: Chris Weaver, Moriah Formica, Jon Mero, Keisha Renee, Davon Fleming, Brooke Simpson

Season 14: Johnny Bliss, Terrence Cunningham, Pryor Baird

Season 15: SandyRedd, DeAndre Nico, Kennedy Holmes, Kirk Jay

Season 16: Matthew Johnson, Jej Vinson, Celia Babini, LB Crew, Shawn Sounds, Dexter Roberts, Maelyn Jarmon

Season 17: Khalea Lynee, Shane Q, Marybeth Byrd, Katie Kadan, Ricky Duran

Season 18: Mike Jerel, Mandi Castillo, Joanna Serenko, Thunderstorm Artis, Toneisha Harris, Todd Tilghman

Season 19: Worth the Wait, Tamara Jade, Cami Clune, DeSz

Season 20: Zae Romeo, Anna Grace, Kenzie Wheeler

Season 21: Gymani, Holly Forbes, Wendy Moten, Girl Named Tom

Season 22: Kevin Hawkins, Parijita Bastola, Kim Cruse, Omar Cardona, Morgan Myles, bodie

This should be more work, but I have a more positive opinion on four chairs that made Lives than one chairs, and it will be harder for me to summarize

Season 22

1. bodie

2. Omar Jose Cardona

3. Morgan Myles

4. Kim Cruise

5. Parijita Bastola

6. Kevin Hawkins

The Top 4 were so hard for me to rank. bodie’s run was great with the exception of his SF, Omar is a beast vocalist who I loved, Morgan and Kim also had many great performances that season (I felt that bodie was my snowflake for a while while Omar was my second snowflake. See the biases thread for why). Parijita was great in the early rounds and went downhill after and Kevin is last because his audition was good but I didn’t really love anything after.

Season 21

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Wendy Moten

3. Gymani

4. Holly Forbes

Girl Named Tom were my snowflakes, and Wendy had some of the best vocal performances of the season. Gymani was underrated (and robbed), and Holly is last because she is the only one that noticeably went downhill.

Season 20

1. Anna Grace

2. Zae Romeo

3. Kenzie Wheeler

Anna Grace’s last two performances were great, I loved Zae’s audition and Knockout and Kenzie didn’t really have any performances I loved like some from the other 2.

To be continued…..

S22:

1. Morgan

2. Omar

3. Kim

4. Parijita

5. Bodie

6. Kevin (still liked some performances though)

S21:

1. GNT

2. Gymani

3. Wendy

---

4. Holly

S20:

1. Anna

2. Zae

3. Kenzie (still solid overall)

S19:

1. DeSz

2. Cami

3. Tamara

4. WTW

S18:

1. Thunderstorm

2. Joanna

3. Toneisha

Ehh, don't really care that much about the rest...

Probably 4. Todd and the last 2 interchangeable

S17:

1. Katie

2. Marybeth

3. Ricky

4. Khalea

5. Shane

S16:

1. Maelyn

2. Shawn

3. Dexter

4-7. Ehhh

Might try to do the rest later lol

Also this is based on my subjective opinion, not who's a better vocalist or anything

35 minutes ago, nytsch said:

S22:

1. Morgan

2. Omar

3. Kim

4. Parijita

5. Bodie

6. Kevin (still liked some performances though)

S21:

1. GNT

2. Gymani

3. Wendy

---

4. Holly

S20:

1. Anna

2. Zae

3. Kenzie (still solid overall)

S19:

1. DeSz

2. Cami

3. Tamara

4. WTW

this was so disrespectful to Holly and WTW LMAO 😭😭😭

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

this was so disrespectful to Holly and WTW LMAO 😭😭😭

Lol I actually didn't mean it specifically as shade towards them, but the descriptors I used for Kenzie and Kevin don't really apply :stealth:

I did like WTW's Delta Dawn and I think their BA was decent/good, but I wouldn't exactly call them "solid" overall, and Blake choosing them in the battle was... something

Holly... 😬 uhhh, Superstar was nice I guess? She seems like a lovely person lol, but I had to separate her I just don't think she's in the same league as the other 3.

S18

1. Thunderstorm Artis

2. Todd Tilghman

3. Toneisha Harris

4. Joanna Serenko

5. Mandi Castillo

6. Mike Jerel

Todd and Thunderstorm were close, but I went with Thunderstorm because I felt he had higher highs. Toneisha was also solid, but I didn’t enjoy her as much as the other 2. Joanna had some good performances as well. I didn’t care for Mandi, and Mike quickly went downhill after his amazing blind.

S17

1. Katie Kadan
2. Ricky Duran

3. Khalea Lynne

4. Marybeth Byrd

5. Shane Q

Katie was a very strong vocalist and Ricky was cool to watch. I enjoyed Khalea too, but her run was shorter. Marybeth was fine, but didn’t have too many performances I loved, and Shane is at the bottom for obvious reasons.

S16

1. Maelyn Jarmon

2. Shawn Sounds

3. Dexter Roberts

4. Jej Vinson
5. LB Crew
6. Matthew Johnson

7. Celia Babini

Maelyn is one of the best winners. Shawn was great in Lives as well. Dexter was the best country guy in Lives. There is clear separation between the next 4. Jej and LB had similar trajectories but Jej had higher highs. Matthew didn’t stand out as much to me. Celia is last because some of her performances were awful  

S15

1. Kennedy Holmes

2. DeAndre Nico

3. Kirk Jay

4. SandyRedd

Kennedy was a favorite of mine that season. DeAndre was really good too and deserved better from Adam Levine. Kirk was good early on but declined in Lives. SandyRedd didn’t live up to her audition for me.

S14

1. Pryor Baird

2. Johnny Bliss

3. Terrence Cunningham

Pryor had good performances in Lives. I  liked Johnny more than Terrence in general (both flopped in POs so I don’t need to compare those).

S13

1. Brooke Simpson

2. Moriah Formica

3. Keisha Renee

4. Davon Fleming

5. Chris Weaver

6. Jon Mero

Brooke was at the top due to having the most complete run. Moriah was robbed in playoffs but would have maybe been #1 had she made it further. Keisha was a strong vocalist but not as much of a favorite as the Top 2. Davon was great prelives but struggled in Lives. Chris and Jon are similar but I find Chris more memorable 5 years later.