Rank Each Season's One Chair Turns to Make Lives Overall

thevoiceisthetop

Season 1: Frenchie Davis, Raquel Castro, Curtis Grimes, The Thompson Sisters, Lily Elise, Jared Blake, Casey Weston

Season 2: Jamar Rodgers, Erin Willett, Katrina Parker, Moses Stone, Tony Vincent, Ashley de la Rosa, Karla Davis, Cheesa, Sera Hill

Season 3: MacKenzie Bourg, Nicholas David, Diego Val, Michaela Paige, Amanda Brown, Cody Belew

Season 4: VEDO, Kris Thomas, Garrett Gardner, Justin Rivers, Amber Carrington

Season 5: Cole Vosbury

Season 6: Dani Moz, Stevie Jo, Tess Boyer, 

Season 8: Hannah Kirby

Season 9: Jeffrey Austin, Riley Biederer, Korin Bukowski, Chance Pena, Celeste Betton

Season 10: Shalyah Fearing, Lacy Mandigo

Season 11: Austin Allsup, Belle Jewel

Season 12: Jesse Larson, Aaliyah Rose, Chris Blue

Season 13: Lucas Holiday, Natalie Stovall

Season 14: Dylan Hartigan, Mia Boostrom, Jackie Verna

Season 15: Tyke James, Franc West, MacKenzie Thomas, Colton Smith, Abby Cates

Season 16: Lisa Ramey, Kendra Checkettes, Andrew Sevener, Oliv Blu, Presley Tennant

Season 17: Hello Sunday, Jake Hoot, Damali

Season 18: Megan Danielle, Mandi Thomas, Roderick Chambers, Michael Williams, Cedrice

Season 19: Ian Flannigan, Madeleine Consoer, Chloe Hogan, Bailey Rae

Season 20: Devan Blake Jones, Andrew Marshall, Rachel Mac

Season 21: David Vogel

Season 22: Brayden Lape, Eric Who, Justin Aaron

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

There are some good one chair turns, but a lot are also some of the weakest contestants in playoffs.

S22

1. Justin Aaron

2. Brayden Lape

3. Eric Who

I only liked Justin here. Brayden definitely overstayed, but Eric wasn’t a strong vocalist either.

S20

1. Rachel Mac

2. Andrew Marshall

3. Devan Blake Jones

Rachel is an easy #1. Andrew and Devan were probably the next two weakest contestants (and Devan shouldn’t have won the 4WKO).

S19

1. Ian Flanigan

2. Chloe Hogan

3. Madeline Conosoer

4. Bailey Rae

Ian is the only one I really remember, and Chloe sort of. I didn’t watch the early rounds in depth much.

S18

1. Michael Williams

2. Megan Danielle

3. Mandi Thomas

4. Roderick Chambers

5. Cedrice

I remember really liking the 2 Idol Contestants in Battles and Knockouts. I remember a couple Mandi performances being good, Roderick was pretty solid and I don’t really remember Cedrice.

S17

1. Jake Hoot

2. Hello Sunday

3. Damali

The S17 winner easily takes this. Hello Sunday was very inconsistent, and Damali was forgettable

S16

1. Kendra Checketts

2. Presley Tennant

3. Andrew Sevener

4. Lisa Ramey

5. Oliv Blu

Kendra was one of my favorite contestants that season, Presley had a strong run and deserved to go further, Andrew was pretty solid, Lisa had some good performances and I don’t remember Oliv and think she overstayed.

S15

1. MaKenzie Thomas

2. Abby Cates

3. Franc West
4. Colton Smith
5. Tyke James

Zaxai and Keith were 2 chair turns

MaKenzie was one of the best vocalists that season and deserved finale, Abby had a couple great performances, Franc was forgettable, Colton was a wasted steal and Tyke is one of my least favorite contestants that made lives.

S14

1. Mia Boostrom

2. Jackie Verna

3. Dylan Hartigan

Mia had a couple strong performances, I don’t remember Jackie much for a singer that made it as far as she did and Dylan was decent at first but kept going downhill

Edited by Cookie73

Too many to rank, but I'll just highlight some that I liked:

Shalyah: Loooved A Broken Wing, and most of her live run too

Mia Boostrom: Not a fan of her audition or 2nd PO, but she did pretty well in between.

Presley: In hindsight I would've chosen her over Jej. Really liked both of her live performances.

Michael Williams: BA was messy, but basically everything else was good imo? Also great AI audition lol

Madeline Consoer: I thought Eli clearly won that battle, but she redeemed herself in the KO

David Vogel: Clear winner of the KO imo

8 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Too many to rank, but I'll just highlight some that I liked:

Shalyah: Loooved A Broken Wing, and most of her live run too

Mia Boostrom: Not a fan of her audition or 2nd PO, but she did pretty well in between.

Presley: In hindsight I would've chosen her over Jej. Really liked both of her live performances.

Michael Williams: BA was messy, but basically everything else was good imo? Also great AI audition lol

Madeline Consoer: I thought Eli clearly won that battle, but she redeemed herself in the KO

David Vogel: Clear winner of the KO imo

When I say rank I mean by seasons like which seasons had the best one chair turns make lives

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

When I say rank I mean by seasons like which seasons had the best one chair turns make lives

Oh, then S6 is my top I think? That's probably the only one (with more than one contestant) where I like them all to some degree.

S9 was pretty good too, but it has Chance...

2 hours ago, nytsch said:

Oh, then S6 is my top I think? That's probably the only one (with more than one contestant) where I like them all to some degree.

S9 was pretty good too, but it has Chance...

no i think like individually by season, so 

1. mia boostrom

2. whoever wlse

3. omg another perosn

4. booo this person was bad

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

no i think like individually by season, so 

1. mia boostrom

2. whoever wlse

3. omg another perosn

4. booo this person was bad

Oh yeah, that’s what I was too lazy to do lol (also I think some people wouldn’t like my opinions on a few seasons :ph34rwave:)

Season 13

1. Natalie Stovall

2. Lucas Holliday

I enjoyed Natalie’s battle and her playoff was decent. I didn’t love any Lucas performances, but his playoff is so bad it’s good for me

Season 12

1. Chris Blue

2. Jesse Larson

3. Aaliyah Rose

Chris Blue was my snowflake that season. Jesse had a pretty good run as well. Aaliyah shouldn’t have gotten Blake’s steal

Season 11

1. Austin Allsup

2. Belle Jewel

Austin had some performances I liked, while Belle Jewel was a double montage

Season 10

1. Shalyah Fearing

2. Lacy Mandigo

Shalyah had some great performances on the show, such as her Knockout. Lacy shouldn’t have been stolen a second time

Season 9

1. Jeffery Austin

2. Celeste Betton

3. Korin Bukowski

4. Riley Biederer

3. Chance Peña

Jeffery was one of my S9 snowflakes, Celeste was good each performance, Korin had some good earlier performances, I don’t remember Riley’s performances and Chance shouldn’t have been brought back over Manny Cabo or Andi and Alex

Season 6

1. Tess Boyer

2. Stevie Jo

3. Dani Moz

Tess had some great performances on the show. Stevie was also enjoyable. I don’t remember Dani except for Edge of Glory.

Season 4

1. Amber Carrington

2. Kris Thomas

3. VEDO

4. Garrett Gardner

5. Justin Rivers

Amber was easily the best of this group. Kris was a solid second, since I liked some of his performances. VEDO and Garrett were okay, and Justin was a double montage. The females that made Lives this season were much stronger than the males