🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

6 hours ago, BlkCountryFan said:

Check out her Instagram stories. It's looks like she signed with BMG and will be at some music event on June 8-10. 

I wonder if she signed with 19 Entertainment. I hope not. 

Where's the music event?  I live in Southern Oregon.

6 hours ago, BlkCountryFan said:

Check out her Instagram stories. It's looks like she signed with BMG and will be at some music event on June 8-10. 

I wonder if she signed with 19 Entertainment. I hope not. 

This is a CMA Fest event. It's basically a meet & greet with all artists. Iam, Megan, Colin, We, & Haven are all participating. Here's a link to all the participating acts.

https://cmafest.com/meet-greet-lineup/#/events/alphabetical?tags=59

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

This is a CMA Fest event. It's basically a meet & greet with all artists. Iam, Megan, Colin, We, & Haven are all participating. Here's a link to all the participating acts.

https://cmafest.com/meet-greet-lineup/#/events/alphabetical?tags=59

Why do they have her going to CMA Fest? She's clearly not country or country adjacent like Iam. It's a meet & greet but still geared towards country artists. 

52 minutes ago, BlkCountryFan said:

Why do they have her going to CMA Fest? She's clearly not country or country adjacent like Iam. It's a meet & greet but still geared towards country artists. 

Back in S14 & 15, the contestants that were eventually signed to 19 went to CMA Fest & did some fan stuff. I remember Nick & Clark doing fan stuff there & both didn't go country. I think La'Porsha did it as well. Yes, the label was country (Big Machine) so it made sense, but they were trying to branch out into other genres at the time. From what I remember Scott Borchetta's reasoning was this is a big music event to introduce, gain, & maintain fans. Also, a lot of the core Idol audience come from the South so they could still know who they are & be fans. After the event, I remember both Nick & Clark saying they were surprised by the amount of fans & people who saw them, knew who they were, & were fans since it's a country event. This is just a guess, but I could see the same reasoning happening here. 

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

Back in S14 & 15, the contestants that were eventually signed to 19 went to CMA Fest & did some fan stuff. I remember Nick & Clark doing fan stuff there & both didn't go country. I think La'Porsha did it as well. Yes, the label was country (Big Machine) so it made sense, but they were trying to branch out into other genres at the time. From what I remember Scott Borchetta's reasoning was this is a big music event to introduce, gain, & maintain fans. Also, a lot of the core Idol audience come from the South so they could still know who they are & be fans. After the event, I remember both Nick & Clark saying they were surprised by the amount of fans & people who saw them, knew who they were, & were fans since it's a country event. This is just a guess, but I could see the same reasoning happening here. 

Nonetheless, it's in Nashville, and I can't go there.  Oh well.

Your explanation does make some sense.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does it seem like We' isn't doing much since the show ended compared to the other contestants, even the ones that placed higher or the same as her (Zach, Megan, Colin, Iam)? 

Like she hasn't updated her socials in a long time. 

Would love to get an update on what she is doing.

On 7/1/2023 at 8:15 PM, BlkCountryFan said:

Does it seem like We' isn't doing much since the show ended compared to the other contestants, even the ones that placed higher or the same as her (Zach, Megan, Colin, Iam)? 

Like she hasn't updated her socials in a long time. 

Would love to get an update on what she is doing.

Me too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 1:03 PM, BlkCountryFan said:

She is on the Good Burger 2 soundtrack. It's on her insta. 

Honestly good for Wé! Also, important to note that it was Oak (the producer who worked with her on her winner's single) who got her on the soundtrack. Those Idol connections stay important >>> 

• Like 1