🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

1 minute ago, BlkCountryFan said:

I'm surprisingly seeing alot of We' negative comments on the American Idol instagram page (her performances tonight, alot of scrutiny of her voice. Hope she picks a good Disney song and sneaks into the finale past Zachariah and Colin. 

Ive seen quite a few on Colin's and Megan's videos too. Im sure she'll pick wisely

• Like 1

She slayed as always! Her best performance of the season for me! Every week she slays having a big moment, and doesn't disappoint. She's definitely going to be in the finale hands down and easily no doubt. I have a feeling she'll be in the top 2 based on how much pimping she's been getting throughout. 

2 hours ago, Persy said:

She slayed as always! Her best performance of the season for me! Every week she slays having a big moment, and doesn't disappoint. She's definitely going to be in the finale hands down and easily no doubt. I have a feeling she'll be in the top 2 based on how much pimping she's been getting throughout. 

Don't go on the American Idol instagram page and click on her performance. Alot of people are hating her version. I've never seen such nasty comments before. Some proclaiming worst of the night. 

• Like 1

Her spot in the finale isn’t looking as surefire as I once thought… I hope she slaughters it next week. I want her to do something out of the box on Disney week as much as the next person but it might be a good idea to just give the soccer moms what they want with a straightforward beautiful ballad. Bring on “Reflection”

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Why?

The comments are just really nasty with some proclaiming Worst of the Night and worse. 

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Her spot in the finale isn’t looking as surefire as I once thought… I hope she slaughters it next week. I want her to do something out of the box on Disney week as much as the next person but it might be a good idea to just give the soccer moms what they want with a straightforward beautiful ballad. Bring on “Reflection”

Why personally has her spot in the finale not looking as surefire? 

I do agree with the song choice you suggested. I like Reflection for her. 

Edited by BlkCountryFan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlkCountryFan said:

The comments are just really nasty with some proclaiming Worst of the Night and worse. 

I meant why do they hate her performance so much?

Forgot to add that I’d also love to hear her sing “Reflection”

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 2

Uninvited and Perfect is charting at #25 and #9 respectively, nice!

Also, here's some song suggestions I have in mind. We, if you're somehow seeing this, hi!

- Part of your world (The Little Mermaid)

- Almost there (Princess And The Frog)

- Reflection (Mulan)

- Beauty and the beast (Beauty And The Beast)

- A dream is a wish your heart makes (Cinderella)

- God help the outcasts (The Hunchback Of Notre Dame)

- Journey to the past (Anastasia)

11 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Uninvited and Perfect is charting at #25 and #9 respectively, nice!

Also, here's some song suggestions I have in mind. We, if you're somehow seeing this, hi!

- Part of your world (The Little Mermaid)

- Almost there (Princess And The Frog)

- Reflection (Mulan)

- Beauty and the beast (Beauty And The Beast)

- A dream is a wish your heart makes (Cinderella)

- God help the outcasts (The Hunchback Of Notre Dame)

- Journey to the past (Anastasia)

I don't think that JTTP is from an actual Disney film, but the others are fine.

8 hours ago, BlkCountryFan said:

I read some of them, and idk why but I think some people are trolling (i.e. saying she was the worst on most weeks) and also citing their credentials to say why she wasn't good, giving this type of energy

snoopy.png

(yes this is why I asked for that post in TV subforum lmao)

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I read some of them, and idk why but I think some people are trolling (i.e. saying she was the worst on most weeks) and also citing their credentials to say why she wasn't good, giving this type of energy

snoopy.png

(yes this is why I asked for that post in TV subforum lmao)

It was definitely giving that type of vibe LOL

Funny enough, I see way more praise on FB, Twitter and Youtube so I guess IG is just more critical lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

It was definitely giving that type of vibe LOL

Funny enough, I see way more praise on FB, Twitter and Youtube so I guess IG is just more critical lol

So these people on Instagram might have just been trolls?  Glad to hear that.  And glad to hear more praise on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.