buttons66

Friday, February  3rd 

SCOTTY McCREERY

with special guest Mackenzie Carpenter

Doors Open: 7pm 

OUT OF THE BLUE kicks off the show around 8pm

SOLD OUT

sold-out-banner.png

Scotty McCreery Talks Inspiration Behind New Album and It's a Shocker -  Country Music Lane

attachment-damn-strait-tour.jpg?w=1080&q

Edited by buttons66

• buttons66 changed the title to Feb 3rd Coyote Joes ~ Charlotte ~ NC
12 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I was planning to go but my appendix had other ideas and I'm recovering from surgery.  I hope to see great videos! This is the 2nd year in a row my health has kept me from his Coyote Joes show.

Just get well....maybe you can go to one of the B&D shows later on (like in Greensboro).

• Like 1

Hang in there Jonathan and get well. I'm heading to all shows this weekend so I'm sure I will take some videos and post some photos. Maybe even go live on Instagram so keep an eye open...especially since show begins at 11 on Friday and Saturday. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, packman88 said:

Hang in there Jonathan and get well. I'm heading to all shows this weekend so I'm sure I will take some videos and post some photos. Maybe even go live on Instagram so keep an eye open...especially since show begins at 11 on Friday and Saturday. 

I appreciate that!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Love how the Charlotte station post pics, etc.....very enthusiastic.  So why don't they play Scotty's music?

Whilst I was on the charts this morning I looked up ..out of curiosity ...Charlotte 96.9 WKKT    since they were the ones posting last night .

They have Scotty - It Matters To her ..listed as #38 out of their 50 top artists ..with 13 spins  🤦‍♀️ Definately 'something' but not good enough 😮

The other station WSOC...   Scotty listed at #39 with 16 spins.  🤔

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2