โ™ซ โ™ช ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ช โ™ซ

RTV

https://www.facebook.com/gracerembinski/posts/pfbid0ma1XDNUm3HrZXBhDuog5vRKTc2JbQeZx9Yuq17MMky39aGU5m6nCefTSJ16P5QFwl

press release excerpt:

โ€œTHE VOICEโ€ STAR GRACE WEST TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM BEFORE FLYOVER

Grace West, a Canton, Michigan native who earned a spot in the finale of NBCโ€™s โ€œThe Voiceโ€ in 2023, will perform the National Anthem on Opening Day, capping off an unforgettable pregame ceremony. Westโ€™s performance will be followed by a flyover featuring an A-10 Thunderbolt II โ€œWarthogโ€ aircraft from the 107th Fighter Squadron, and part of the 127th Wing at Selfridge Air National Guard Base.

https://www.mlb.com/press-release/press-release-tigers-to-celebrate-opening-day-presented-by-rocket-mortgage-with-the-best-fans-in-baseball-on-friday-april-5-at-comerica-park

ย 

Thatโ€™s quite an honor to get chosen to sing it for the home opener. There were a lot more people in the crowd than there were the other times she sang there.ย 
ย 

As usual, she didnโ€™t post the video, but hereโ€™s a YouTube of it.ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Grace is opening for Stone Temple Pilots. That's pretty random but really cool.

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Pq4sPPWcg/?igsh=MTZuaWs1bzAzMzdtbA==

Grace was excited about it when she wrote on Facebook April 10: "...I have the opportunity of opening for one of my favorite bands of ALL TIME..."

ย 

(See my April 18 post for more information about tonight's benefit concert. Bryan White and Keesy Timmer are also performing.)

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

The single has to be coming soon, right??? ๐Ÿคž For some reason I had April or May in my head, but maybe I made that up or maybe things changed.ย 

I hope so. On her 01/23/24 TikTok video, Grace said it was tracking day for a song "I'm releasing in spring." If she was speaking literally, that would mean between March 19 and June 19. But I haven't seen an update with the exact release date.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, RTV said:

Grace uploaded this preview from "a demo I just got back."

ย 

Itโ€™s OK, but not a hit. Thatโ€™s what I think. Maybe Iโ€™d need to hear the whole thing.ย 
ย 

I still like some of the stuff she wrote pre-Voice more than anything Iโ€™ve heard since.ย 

Just now, RTV said:

ย 

I was gonna post this earlier but I forgot because I was trolling IDF. I'm excited for this especially since I was complaining earlier that we haven't had any original songs released from Grace, Holly or Gina yet.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...