♫ ♪ 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 ♪ ♫

RTV

This post has a few pictures of Grace at Ole Red Tishomingo.

https://www.facebook.com/OleRedTish/posts/pfbid0m97itbmzboL2Xvgb4wyRH5r4AGMM7i9aqCe38nZrF4d7T2EfFDU7NgHz8bwmVDMjl

Grace also made a Facebook post and said "it was a night I'll never forget."

https://www.facebook.com/gracerembinski/posts/pfbid02DUy3CPoEAtsiQduVEpd1hPbrV2wCgqbYdw8VkZHrqrGM7CUQjyPKcpiVt31se4r1l

Edited by RTV
  • Like 3

So…I’ve found videos here and there from several of Grace’s recent gigs, including some on her mom’s Facebook page. She currently has 101 original songs registered at BMI, and probably many more that aren’t on there yet. I haven’t heard most of them, but many of those I have heard are very good. For some reason, every single one of these videos I’ve found is of Grace singing a cover. 🤷‍♂️ 

Grace pinned her 04/27/22 cover of "She's Got You" and her 07/20/22 cover of "Fire and Rain" on TikTok, as well as her audition for The Voice.

Her account currently has 57.3K followers and 308.5K likes. All three of those videos have high views. Maybe they will help boost her numbers.

4 hours ago, RTV said:

Grace pinned her 04/27/22 cover of "She's Got You" and her 07/20/22 cover of "Fire and Rain" on TikTok, as well as her audition for The Voice.

Her account currently has 57.3K followers and 308.5K likes. All three of those videos have high views. Maybe they will help boost her numbers.

Those have been pinned all along, actually. The two covers have been pinned since before she went on the show, and she pinned her audition when she posted it. 

This is on her story tonight. Probably a single release?

X8M36Qr.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Those have been pinned all along, actually. The two covers have been pinned since before she went on the show, and she pinned her audition when she posted it. 

X8M36Qr.png

Single was the first thing I thought too. But also was wondering if the blue and white have some specific significance. If it’s a single, I wonder if it will be something we have heard before. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Single was the first thing I thought too. But also was wondering if the blue and white have some specific significance. If it’s a single, I wonder if it will be something we have heard before. 

I guess we didn’t have to wait long for the answer. 

yLqEOid.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

X8M36Qr.png

Ah. Well, they weren't pinned and shown at the beginning of all her uploaded videos on my computer screen until today. The content must appear differently when viewed on a cell phone.

Edited by RTV