Favorite Blake contestant who didn't make the semifinals?

nytsch

Choose  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Blake contestant who didn't make the semifinals?

• Austin Allsup
    • Courtney Harrell
    • Dave Fenley
    • Oliv Blu
    • Cali Wilson
    • Rowan Grace

Since the current format in S9, (not including seasons with coach quotas) Blake usually takes all his live show artists to at least the semifinals. However, there were a few who didn't quite make it. Who's your favorite (or favorites)?

Austin was really underrated in his season. Very much enjoyed his southern rock/outlaw country style, particularly present in his PO performance. He was also very consistent until his final week, where he was sick.

He´s someone who´d typically get the Minivan support, but Sundance was on the same team and carried more weight, and they seemed to prefer Josh Gallagher. (I would have taken Austin any day over him, honestly).

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Austin was really underrated in his season. Very much enjoyed his southern rock/outlaw country style, particularly present in his PO performance. He was also very consistent until his final week, where he was sick.

He´s someone who´d typically get the Minivan support, but Sundance was on the same team and carried more weight, and they seemed to prefer Josh Gallagher. (I would have taken Austin any day over him, honestly).

I liked Austin; I was surprised he didn't do better. At first I thought it was since he's older, but that didn't stop Sundance or CWB...

I'd say the same about Dave but I think his Use Me performance turned off some people.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, this really reflects the Team Blake power: From S9 to S22, (not counting 18, 19, 20 due to coach quotas); it´s 10 seasons, and yet only 6 contestants of his live show teams after playoffs failed to make semifinals. Damn.

Yeah, and in two of those cases (Oliv and Rowan) Blake already had a surplus of contestants, so it didn't really hurt his team anyway.

7 hours ago, BlakePointingHisFinger said:

Imma throw in some of Blake's playoff casualties in LiBianca, Ricky Braddy, WILKES and Mitchell Lee

WILKES deserved better, I can understand why Blake chose Spensha but I think if he was just going on the strength of performances to that point, it should’ve been WILKES.

• Like 1