Olivia Soli Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

9 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

I'm just SO heartbroken for Olivia right now... :no: :broken: I can't believe she didn't make the Top 12.

This always happens with the pop girls. Sometimes with exposure they can make it far (Grace, Nicolina) but the odds are against them. For Olivia it was death by lack of airtime in Hollywood I’m afraid. Kaeyra too. They were both soooo robbed

12 hours ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

Disappointed but not surprised to see her go. I should have known better than to root for a pop girl. I never learn! 

They already picked their pop girl from  the beginning…apparent “Taylor Swift” wannabe Haven Madison…

Edited by kenboy123
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

This always happens with the pop girls. Sometimes with exposure they can make it far (Grace, Nicolina) but the odds are against them. For Olivia it was death by lack of airtime in Hollywood I’m afraid. Kaeyra too. They were both soooo robbed

In Olivia's case, it didn't help that after her first performance, she began singing Celine, Mariah and Whitney songs and didn't put any twists on her songs to make them more unique.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on IG story/tiktok it looks like Olivia is dating a guy who is a really famous actor from Mexico… Vadhir Derbez? I went to his tiktok profile and he’s got 7.9m followers! Does anyone know who he is? I’m in Canada so never heard of him but maybe he’s super famous in Mexico/Latin America?

Edited by Anythingcanhappen