May 14th, 2022

Starts at 7:00 PM

The Details
Scotty McCreery
Saturday, May 14th
7pm
Tickets: $47 + handling

Scotty_McCreery.png

North Carolina native, Scotty McCreery is on tour with the recent release of his 5th studio album - Same Truck. The first single, “You Time,” hit No. 1 on both the Billboard and Mediabase country radio charts later that month, and the second single “Damn Strait” is out now. McCreery co-wrote 10 of the 12 songs on the album.

McCreery launched his recording career by making history in 2011 as both the first country artist and the youngest male artist of any genre to debut his first studio album, the Platinum-certified Clear as Day, at No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard Top 200 Albums chart.

With Special Guest: Walker Montgomery!

Resized_WalkerMontgomery.png

Walker Montgomery, chosen as an Artist to Watch in 2022 by Country Now and Music Mayhem Magazine; as well as Artist to Watch in 2021 by Sounds Like Nashville and The Boot and a Country Next pick by Country Now, is a rising singer/songwriter who knows a thing or two about family tradition, but he's an artist making his own legacy. The 21-year-old son of John Michael Montgomery and nephew of Montgomery Gentry's Eddie Montgomery, the emerging star was raised away from the spotlight in Nicholasville, Kentucky. But now that he's found that spotlight on his own, Montgomery's pedigree is matched only by his country passion.

==========================================

Anderson Music Hall has hosted countless musical legends since it was constructed in 1979. This 2,900-seat theatre is an ideal spot to take in a performance during the many musical events scheduled at the fairgrounds throughout the year. Anderson Music Hall is also available for private groups and functions.

CE0ECC59-7ABE-4632-A733-1B4369D757F5.jpg

7BADBD72-A76D-4A03-A668-7F9E6129272E.jpg

Edited by buttons66

• buttons66 changed the title to May 14th Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds /Anderson Music Hall ~ Hiawassee ~ GA

I am SOOOO excited; I am going to this concert tonight and bringing five dear friends from the Georgia Association of Realtors. I have not gotten to go to a concert since fall 2019!! Gonna have a great time! #DamnStrait  😁👏🏻💗🔥🤩🥰👏🏻

• Like 5

This might cause a little havoc tonight:  

Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds

10m  · 

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that we are in the process of upgrading our seating in Anderson Music Hall. While the quantity of seats is not changing, the length of the rows are. So each row will be a little shorter, but we are adding more rows!

There is a possiblility your seat can change this evening. We know you want to sit with your friends and we will accomodate you the very best that we can, but please also be understanding with us as we make sure all of our guests have a seat.

281301506_10159905040971100_781877679770

2 minutes ago, Sharon Jiles said:

I am SOOOO excited; I am going to this concert tonight and bringing five dear friends from the Georgia Association of Realtors. I have not gotten to go to a concert since fall 2019!! Gonna have a great time! #DamnStrait  😁👏🏻💗🔥🤩🥰👏🏻

See my post just above this, Sharon.

1 minute ago, Sharon Jiles said:

:-)😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Aww, I'm so happy for you -- and can't wait to hear all about it!🤗❤️

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

The show might be delayed....Canes/Bruins game has a few more minutes to go.

All good ..they won ..moving onto the 2nd round!!🤣 Our Canaic can take the stage with a big smile,very hyped-up and ready to go :clap:

• Like 2