Idol YouTube Channel - Eliminated contestants

guilhermeaoshi

Just went on Idol oficial YouTube Channel and they are uploading tonight performances as Top11 performances with means not only last week but from now on they wont post the performances from the eliminated contestants. Like for real? Tonight was top 14 night, top 11 is tomorrow. Doesnt make sense and its disrespectfull with contestants and fans. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

This is actually triggering. Can't believe they are disrespecting their contestants like that. 

This is so tiring, between the eliminations tonight and this i think i'm gonna stop following the season right now. I'll have wait five months till The Voice premieres, i guess :yawnwave:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This is actually triggering. Can't believe they are disrespecting their contestants like that. 

This is so tiring, between the eliminations tonight and this i think i'm gonna stop following the season right now. I'll have wait five months till The Voice premieres, i guess :yawnwave:

Yeah just gotta wait for the voice now because I am done with this mess too.

48 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah just gotta wait for the voice now because I am done with this mess too.

If y'all don't want to wait 5 months for The Voice, there's always AGT to watch. It's what I watch during the awkward time between the Spring season of Idol and the fall seasons of DWTS/The Voice. It premieres May 31st and ends mid-September, a week before The Voice starts. I know there's not a forum for it on here, the fandom is mostly based on Discord, Instagram, Reddit, and the AGT Wikia forums. However, I can say that it is equally as entertaining as The Voice and Idol and has more satisfying results than both shows (Minivan is definitely still present, but there are no where near as many robberies as Idol and The Voice.) That being said, there's obviously variety acts involved alongside singing acts. which I know some may not like if you are a more of a singing show type person. 

Edited by m1key
  • Thanks 1