Dec 31st Lone Star NYE TV Special /Countdown to 2022

buttons66

Scotty McCreery 

Hey y'all - I'm excited to announce that I'll be headlining this year's NBC 5 Dallas-Ft.Worth and Nexstar Media's New Year's Eve Television Special: "Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022" on December 31. The band and I will be performing 7 songs during the show.

"Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022" originates out of Dallas, TX and features the well-named "Over the Top NYE" live fireworks spectacular at Reunion Tower, lighting up the entire Dallas skyline. It's gonna be lit!!

FGDREQ3XMAEgKZy?format=jpg&name=small

"Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022" will air on 24 television stations in Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas (all listed below). Check your local listings for exact tune-in information.

Abilene-Sweetwater, TX - KRBC-TV (NBC)
Amarillo, TX - KAMR-TV (NBC)
Austin, TX - KXAN-TV (NBC)
Baton Rouge, LA - WBRL-TV (CW)
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX -KXAS-TV (NBC)
El Paso, TX - KTSM-TV (ABC)
Ft. Smith-Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, AR - KNWA-TV (NBC)
Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville-McAllen, TX - KVEO-TV (NBC)
Houston, TX - KIAH-TV (CW)
Joplin, MO – Pittsburg, KS - KSNF-TV (NBC)
Lafayette, LA - KLFY-TV (CBS)
Little Rock-Pine Bluff, AR - KARK-TV (NBC)
Lubbock, TX - KLBK-TV (CBS)
Monroe, LA-El Dorado, AR - KTVE (NBC)
Odessa-Midland, TX - KMID-TV (ABC)
Oklahoma City, OK - KAUT-TV (IND)
San Angelo, TX - KSAN-TV (NBC)
Shreveport, LA - KTAL-TV (NBC)
Springfield, MO - KOZL-TV (MyNet)
Topeka, KS - MTKA-TV (CW)
Tyler-Longview, TX - KETK-TV (NBC)
Waco-Temple-Bryan, TX - KWKT-TV (FOX)
Wichita-Hutchinson, KS - KSNW-TV (NBC)
Wichita Falls, TX - Lawton, OK - KFDX-TV (NBC)

This year’s production on NBC 5 will also stream live on NBCDFW.com

, and on the NBCDFW app that is available for mobile and streaming users, so you can watch live from anywhere!! To stream, viewers must search “NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth, NBC 5 DFW” in the app store for their phone, tablet, Roku, Fire or Apple TV; download the app, and they’ll then be able to access “Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022.” Mobile users can download the free “NBC 5 DFW” app from iTunes and Google Play stores.

Edited by buttons66

Have you made plans yet for New Year’s Eve?! Partying face Excited to have kick off 2022 on #LonestarNYE. Join us on

for great music & the biggest firework show in the southwest New Year’s Eve night!

FGDOjOOXIAczk6e?format=jpg&name=small

Spectacular Lone Star NYE fireworks back to welcome 2022

DALLAS (NEXSTAR) – As we prepare to welcome 2022, you can expect to see the most spectacular fireworks show in the Central time zone as part of your New Year’s Eve celebration!

Nexstar Inc. will once again team with KXAS, the NBC affiliate in Dallas, to broadcast a New Year’s Eve special, “Lone Star NYE 2022.”

The New Year’s Eve program will air December 31 from 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. CT. The program will behosted by KARK anchor D.J. Williams and KXAS anchor Katy Blakey.

The main event of the broadcast will be the remarkable, nonstop, 10-minute fireworks show that will illuminate the Dallas city skyline. The show includes breath-taking panoramic fireworks with more than 4,000 pyrotechnic special effects fired from 560 feet above ground atop Reunion Tower.

The tower itself, meanwhile, is covered with 259 LED lights that will display thousands of unique designs and patterns during the show.

The show will also include musical performances by one of the top acts in music. Check back soon for an official announcement!

uGGavjUP_bigger.jpg

Be sure to watch LONESTAR NYE 2022 to see perform from in Deep Ellum. #LoneStarNYE

Further info on NYE from IG 

🤠 HOWDY DALLAS! THE NEW YEAR’S EVE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES! Amazing night in Texas with my #Nexstar family filming a concert with one of our musical guests country superstar @scottymccreery !!! This concert will be part of our LIVE 4 hour broadcast from Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve!!! Such a fun night interviewing Scotty, introducing him to our rowdy crowd on stage and as you can see filming some promos! Btw Scotty’s song 5 More Minutes is my fave! (Slide 5. This girl loves a little country)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOzB14JxfL/   inc some video & pics

==================================================

More Info on LIVE STREAMING (link below)....You’ll be able to stream the show right here on our website. It begins at 11:30 p.m. CT on New Year’s Eve.

https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/lone-star-nye/200-light-up-drones-added-to-lone-star-nye-fireworks-show/?fbclid=IwAR3behefyK_imOR0oFg1jfahfzilX7b2TnEEIRje-fD-1l3YZXP8Bzj0PD

============================================================

‘Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022' Will Feature Scotty McCreery

Special Musical Guest Scotty McCreery

The special on-air performance by country music artist, singer and songwriter Scotty McCreery, makes this celebration another top highlight of the year. McCreery recently released his fifth studio album, Same Truck, which featured his fourth consecutive No. 1 hit on both the Billboard and Mediabase country radio charts, “You Time.” His second single from the album, “Damn Strait,” is out now and rapidly rising up the charts. The North Carolina native’s No.1 hit, “Five More Minutes,” inspired a Christmas movie by the same name which is currently airing on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries network this month. McCreery will also perform in concert at Billy Bob’s in Fort Worth, TX on Saturday, Dec. 11.

“We’re excited to be a part of the festivities and excitement with our local production of Lone Star NYE, giving North Texans a live, Central Time Zone countdown and a special night to remember,” said Tom Ehlmann, NBC 5 President and General Manager. “We look forward to working with our partners at Nexstar and Reunion Tower for the fifth year in a row.”

Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022 is a wonderful local production that brings together millions of viewers throughout Texas and across seven states, and Nexstar is excited to be able to provide such quality entertainment on our broadcast stations and their digital and streaming platforms,” said Andy Alford, President of Broadcasting for Nexstar Media Inc. “We’re especially pleased to have country music star Scotty McCreery headlining the entertainment portion of the show and we’re looking forward to delivering a special program that will be fun for the entire family.”

“I’m excited to be part of the Lone Star NYE: Countdown to 2022 event,” said McCreery. “New Year’s Eve is such a fun time to gather with friends and family to celebrate the end of one year and look forward to the possibilities of the new one. I’m honored to be part of NBC 5’s and Nexstar’s party.” 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, buttons66 said:

• Like 1

I'm also headlining 8 News Now/KLAS-TV/ Las Vegas and Nexstar Media Group's "Countdown to New Year's Eve 2022" event on Friday night as well!!

This show originates out of Las Vegas and will air in 13 markets. It celebrates New Year's Eve in four time zones! Check your local listings for times:

Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM – KRQE-TV (CBS)
Bakersfield, CA – KGET-TV (NBC)
Colorado Springs, CO – KXRM-TV (FOX)
Denver, CO – KWGN-TV (FOX)
Fresno, CA – KGPE-TV (CBS)
Grand Junction, CO – KREX-TV (CBS)
Honolulu, HI – KHON-TV (FOX)
Las Vegas, NV – KLAS-TV (CBS)
Los Angeles, CA – KTLA-TV (CW)
Portland, OR – KOIN-TV (CBS)
Sacramento, CA - KXTL-TV (FOX)
Salt Lake City, UT – KUCW-TV (CW)
San Diego, CA – KSWB-TV (FOX)
San Francisco, CA – KRON -TV (MyNetworkTV)

Gonna be a fun New Year's Eve!!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, buttons66 said:

I'm also headlining 8 News Now/KLAS-TV/ Las Vegas and Nexstar Media Group's "Countdown to New Year's Eve 2022" event on Friday night as well!!

This show originates out of Las Vegas and will air in 13 markets. It celebrates New Year's Eve in four time zones! Check your local listings for times:

Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM – KRQE-TV (CBS)
Bakersfield, CA – KGET-TV (NBC)
Colorado Springs, CO – KXRM-TV (FOX)
Denver, CO – KWGN-TV (FOX)
Fresno, CA – KGPE-TV (CBS)
Grand Junction, CO – KREX-TV (CBS)
Honolulu, HI – KHON-TV (FOX)
Las Vegas, NV – KLAS-TV (CBS)
Los Angeles, CA – KTLA-TV (CW)
Portland, OR – KOIN-TV (CBS)
Sacramento, CA - KXTL-TV (FOX)
Salt Lake City, UT – KUCW-TV (CW)
San Diego, CA – KSWB-TV (FOX)I
San Francisco, CA – KRON -TV (MyNetworkTV)

Gonna be a fun New Year's Eve!!

Is this the same concert but just run on different stations?

I posted this a while back where LV was mentioned ..as follows......I find some of this info confusing ..mostly cos I am not familar with any of the stations!!

🤠 HOWDY DALLAS! THE NEW YEAR’S EVE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES! Amazing night in Texas with my #Nexstar family filming a concert with one of our musical guests country superstar @scottymccreery !!! This concert will be part of our LIVE 4 hour broadcast from Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve!!! Such a fun night interviewing Scotty, introducing him to our rowdy crowd on stage and as you can see filming some promos! Btw Scotty’s song 5 More Minutes is my fave! (Slide 5. This girl loves a little country)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOzB14JxfL/   inc some video & pics