Dec 31st Lone Star NYE TV Special /Countdown to 2022

buttons66

25 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I think this Pennsylvania woman is going to have to take a nap.....and get up at 12:30 am ET to watch this.  Or hope the live stream is archived.

Same with NJ ....we shall see what happens! 🤣 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I think this Pennsylvania woman is going to have to take a nap.....and get up at 12:30 am ET to watch this.  Or hope the live stream is archived.

Our local NBC is shown in the list of station above, however the station guide on our cable shows Jimmy Kimble live at the time.  I'll be ready with the web site link just in case.  Our guide is not always reliable.   It definitely, in promos, shows Scotty's concert being in all time zones.  If so, it's great publicity.  Damn Strait should get a boost from it. 

Edited by tfortexas

NBC DFW 

Do you have plans for NYE yet? You can always join us for Lone Star NYE 2022 with musical guest Scotty McCreery. The show starts at 11:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve right here on NBC 5. on.nbcdfw.com/bgj7GSc

Lone Star NYE

==========================================

Edited by buttons66

39 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

My local station KVEO does give a local online link to the show on their Facebook page.  Since the program guide doesn't show it, I wonder if it's only online in this area.

It is on our TV station.  So much for program guides.

15 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

My livestream just stopped cold....which they apparently are going to do for every commercial break.

Yes, it does.  Scotty seems to really like "same truck".  I personally think it's the worst or weakest song on the album.  I'm afraid he'll release it as a single.  I hope not.  He took up valuable time with it on this show. 

I don't think he will release Same Truck as a single....but I also don't think it's the least effective song on the CD.  That "honor" would go to, IMO, Why Do You Have to...

That said, I don't believe any of the songs are on the CD are weak...some are just more fun for me than others.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sinycalone said:

My livestream just stopped cold....which they apparently are going to do for every commercial break.

I watched it on both TV station and stream.  On the TV station there was a ridiculous amount of commercials during the stream blank spots. 

9 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I don't think he will release Same Truck as a single....but I also don't think it's the least effective song on the CD.  That "honor" would go to, IMO, Why Do You Have to...

That said, I don't believe any of the songs are on the CD are weak...some are just more fun for me than others.

I have to agree with you.  I think all the songs are really good but some are, I guess, more to my taste.  Why Do You Have to is one that is not.  I don't think he will release Same Truck either, too much like same boat and these type songs will probably start to be a dime a dozen soon.

• Like 2