Dec 9th 10-Man Jam 100.3 the Bull ~ Houston ~ Texas

buttons66

2021TENMANJAM5PMARTIST11FACEBOOK1200X628

Ten Man Jam 2021 is the biggest one-day Country Event of the year and it's happening December 9th at House of Blues Houston and is a benefit for the Lone Survivor Foundation!

The Lone Survivor Foundation helps veterans returning home from war face the challenges of PTSD and other disabilities. Their efforts are continuous and each year, we have a silent auction, a raffle and an in-person auction to raise money for their cause.

This year's Ten Man Jam is hosted by the legendary Clay Walker

TIME : 6:00PM

Clay will guide us through the entire night as we celebrate the return of Scotty McCreery! Scotty is fresh off of 4 consecutive #1 singles including "You Time" from his brand new album "Same Truck."

Making her first ever Ten Man Jam appearance, it's Billboard's Top Country Female Artist of the year and the ACM's Best New Female Artist, Gabby Barrett!

Also joining The Bull's 21st Ten Man Jam this year, Chris Lane & Chase Rice!

We're also happy to welcome back to Houston, Mitchell Tenpenny & Parmalee!

Russell Dickerson, Tenille Arts, Morgan Evans & Laci Kaye Booth are also joining for this year's epic end of year show!

The only way to get tickets to this show is to win your way in and the only way to win is to ride with 100.3 The Bull! We'll be at ticket stops all around the city giving away tickets to the show and we'll be giving them out on-air and online!

Edited by buttons66

100.3 THE BULL

NEWS

Scotty McCreery at Ten Man Jam 2021 in Houston

Scotty McCreery has had 4 consecutive #1 singles and makes his 3rd Ten Man Jam appearance!

Scotty McCreery

By Nick Russo
100.3 The Bull
November 9, 20215:45 pm

Scotty McCreery is coming to Houston for The Bull's 21st Ten Man Jam and he's bringing a ton of momentum with him! He's fresh off the release of his new album Same Truck that houses his latest #1 single, "You Time" that you've heard on The Bull all year!

Similarly to Gabby Barrett and Laci Kaye Booth, Scotty is an American Idol alumni but those years are far behind the Country Star. Scotty has emerged into his own lane with his own sound and brand of Country Music over the last few years! You likely know every word to his previous #1 singles like "Five More Minutes."

Scotty is going to keep you singing all night at Ten Man Jam as he belts hit after hit! Fingers crossed that we'll get to hear his most recent single, "Damn Strait."

This will be Scotty's third trip to Ten Man Jam and will likely be one of the last times he's seen on a stage this size! Be sure to ride with The Bull to win your tickets to Ten Man Jam or join us for a ticket stop when we're in your area! Download Audacy and Favorite The Bull to get updates sent to your phone on when you can listen and win!

• Like 1

I've seen this thought expressed about Scotty several times lately. 

"This will be Scotty's third trip to Ten Man Jam and will likely be one of the last times he's seen on a stage this size! "

Bobby Bones said Scotty is about to explode.  He said that just before the pandemic hit and ,of course, that slowed everything down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Darius, Chris Y, Jon Pardi, etc. still appear at these jams....so it's not like only wannabes and ancient performers agree to these shows.

True, but I think they're the outliers. Usually artists who can consistently headline big venues like arenas & stadiums (which include those you mentioned) don't usually do these jams because those artists are usually radio A-listers that know radio will play them. Chris Young & Jon Pardi technically have good radio track records that they probably don't need to do them, but do for whatever reasons. I think Darius is different. He's established, but he also has a hit & miss track record where doing these things might make radio stations play your song similar to unestablished artists so I could see it still being beneficial to his team. Not saying Scotty would behave that way. But when artists know that their singles will get played without doing stuff for certain stations there are artists who stop doing stuff like this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I thought they were starting at 6 pm CT?

On many of the sites for this jam ,the time was not mentioned at all for start of the show.. I searched all over for the time . I found the 6pm on a random site. It may be questionable!!