The Real Housewives franchise

Zoey

The Salt Lake City Housewives are giving us an incredible season so far. :omg:

Beverly Hills just gave us another stellar season. Props to Erika Jayne for showing up when other housewives have disappeared for less.

Salt Lake City is one of my favourite franchise, at the moment.

Beverly Hills showed why it's one of the highest rated franchise. And we got so many iconic moments such as "Tom's House was Broken Into" and "Or whattt".

Currently watching the UGT.

Need to catch up on current season of Potomac.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Salt Lake City is one of my favourite franchise, at the moment.

Beverly Hills showed why it's one of the highest rated franchise. And we got so many iconic moments such as "Tom's House was Broken Into" and "Or whattt".

Currently watching the UGT.

Need to catch up on current season of Potomac.

Mary Cosby being shown more is fantastic. She started the last season off so strong and then was phased out. She’s absolutely bonkers and I love it. :rofl:

Meredith has already become a top tier housewife. She’s already made her way in to my list of favourites ever. She doesn’t put up with bullsh*t and isn’t scared to call the others out when she needs her. The iconic scene of her having a bath whilst the other ladies cried and scattered around the house in Vale killed me. :dead:

I’ve never been an Erika fan but without yet storyline I don’t know where the last season would’ve gone. I can’t connect with her and I definitely don’t find her likeable but she needs a pay rise for just showing up whilst all this is going on. “Only in Beverly Hills are people so PRECIOUS :whut:“ :ohyeah:

Sutton Stracke is the best addition to the cast since Brandi. Probably the only class act in the entire group.

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Mary Cosby being shown more is fantastic. She started the last season off so strong and then was phased out. She’s absolutely bonkers and I love it. :rofl:

Meredith has already become a top tier housewife. She’s already made her way in to my list of favourites ever. She doesn’t put up with bullsh*t and isn’t scared to call the others out when she needs her. The iconic scene of her having a bath whilst the other ladies cried and scattered around the house in Vale killed me. :dead:

I’ve never been an Erika fan but without yet storyline I don’t know where the last season would’ve gone. I can’t connect with her and I definitely don’t find her likeable but she needs a pay rise for just showing up whilst all this is going on. “Only in Beverly Hills are people so PRECIOUS :whut:“ :ohyeah:

Sutton Stracke is the best addition to the cast since Brandi. Probably the only class act in the entire group.

Mary is such an interesting character.  It's her mannerism and facial expressions that kills me. :dead:.  I need more drama regarding her and her church!

Meredith is certainly one of my favourite. I'd say my Top 3 from that franchise is Meredith, Heather and Whitney.  

Jennie can already leave. I am bored.

Erika always been hit or miss, for me. But yes, she made the season. 

I also agree with Sutton - one of my favourite ❤️ 

Omg love that we have a thread for Real Housewives now :wub:

Salt Lake City is delivering, think it helps that we’re getting all the Jen aftermath right after that four-part Beverly Hills reunion..which did not need four parts. (Thank the lord for Garcelle and Sutton ❤️)

Need to catch up with UGT but I just saw the cast for Season 2 and now I just want that instead? It’s going to be insane :dead:

• Like 1

Ramona vs. Everyone except Kyle is iconic.

Kenya and Teresa continue to be queens. Ramona’s behaviour is really wearing thin after how many seasons? I’m rewatching RHONY and she really wasn’t that bad during the earlier seasons. She was actually quite funny engaging with the likes of Alex & Simon, Kelly and Jill but it’s as if she got a confidence boost that her behaviour was acceptable when Sonja joined the cast. She was able to drag someone else along and had someone else to help take the blame.

Shes iconic to the franchise and I think it’d be a blow to lose her but she’s really testing my patience and I’m not even on UGT. :dead:

• 1 month later...

I am living for Salt Lake City. :wub:

Heather, Whitney and Lisa are top tier housewives. I loved Meredith until the last episode but I have a feeling she’s going to shoot right back to the top by the time the seasons over with. 

Jennie is a fantastic additions to the cast. She loses her shit within seconds and it’s fantastic to watch. :rofl:

Jen is coming across really well all things considered. I’m liking this new Jen more than last season. I don’t know whether she’s involved in the case against her but she seems the absolute opposite to Erika. Erika made up stories and got lost within all the lies she’s told to everyone. Jen remains calm, collected and openly speaks about it all. She’s changed a hell of a lot and I’m here for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Is anyone else watching Miami? :wub: I am loving Nicole this season after not really showing up in the last. 

Marysol and Alexia are giving off the bitter old lady energy and both are so unlikeable this season. I still don’t know how Larsa got another season when she’s void of any emotion and has no connection with anyone. Everything seems so forced with her.

Lisa’s divorce is heartbreaking to watch. The way he’s treating her, the kids and his parents is horrible to watch. I hope she takes him for everything he’s got. :wub:

Salt Lake City thoughts:

Lisa Barlow is iconic and the show should just sign her for the next few seasons. The show would’ve been nothing the last couple of seasons without her drama and iconic crying. I didn’t think much of Lisa during the first season but she’s solidified herself as my favourite from the franchise. She’s a queen.

Heather had two really strong seasons. She was probably one of the most loved housewives but how the mighty have fallen. What did she bring this season? Nothing. She had no real storylines, she’s still connected to Crim Shah and lied for the last few episodes about her black eye. I think Witney was a hot mess this season and understandably so but the way Heather treated her was rotten.

I don’t need to comment on the criminal. Clink clink.

Witney was my favourite the first couple of seasons because she was a loose canon and I still have a lot of love for her. I think the abuse she suffered has had an impact on a lot of things and that’s why we’ve seen such a rebellious, drunk, mouthy girl sometimes. She doesn’t try to hide what she’s feeling and I think the rest of them all do.

Meredith is such a disappointment to me. Crim Shah definitely has something

on her for her to be such a ride or die. I loved the Meredith who disengaged and wouldn’t stand for any bullshit but now she’s just caught up in it and silent. She also brought nothing to the season. Meredith continued to be pissed at Lisa so that she had a storyline.

• Like 1