[video]

---
[h/t: Dany for Trivia Image]

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, JodiRose said:

Just letting you know that I was dropping by to say “Hi”! 💙

By the way, can you please add me to this fan thread? Berritt and I are actually friends with each other at Instagram, so that is why he is one of the Season 21 artists I love to support.

Added! :thumbs:

Feel free to post updates about Berritt and his music in this thread. ^_^

• Like 1

Thank you!! And, speaking of which, have y’all heard Berritt’s first single “Sidewalks of Birmingham” yet? OH MY GOSH, I just LOVE this song to death, and this song has actually been VERY BEAUTIFUL since the first time I listened to it! 🎶💙 Also, not to mention, I like the single cover for this as well! 💙

21ADA921-6AA0-492F-9BB2-F9A5014D4835.jpeg

• Like 1

Also, things have been going very well for me since the end of The Voice Season 21.

A couple months ago, I put up a video of me singing The Weeknd’s “Blinding Lights” on my Instagram page, and I had no clue Berritt was going to like my cover. I was SO SO happy this happened!!! ⬇️

A886E3B4-8842-48E3-A8B7-84BC2AE07E5E.jpeg

Edited by JodiRose
  • Like 1

Also, last month, I just loved Berritt’s first single SO much, that I decided to do a little cover of “Sidewalks of Birmingham” to post on my Instagram story. Later that day, you guys won’t believe what he had replied to me. Seeing this made my day 100% EXTRA special!!! 💙💙

9FE497FA-83C0-4788-B2F2-D1DF05624651.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 12:11 AM, JodiRose said:

Also, last month, I just loved Berritt’s first single SO much, that I decided to do a little cover of “Sidewalks of Birmingham” to post on my Instagram story. Later that day, you guys won’t believe what he had replied to me. Seeing this made my day 100% EXTRA special!!! 💙💙

9FE497FA-83C0-4788-B2F2-D1DF05624651.jpeg

Nice! :thumbs:

Thanks for posting about Berritt's new song. I found the YT link from his FB post:

I added the song to the first post, along with the links to stream or buy.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

#SupportSunday I 💙 supporting my favorite artists from The Voice on and off the show, especially friends of mine that compete on the show! 💙🎶 Just a few days ago, Berritt liked my InstaStory that I posted in support of him and his music, and down below is what he had replied to me!! 💙 ⬇️

549924-C5-35-C1-4-C30-A818-2238-B0-F3364

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 5:31 PM, JodiRose said:

#SupportSunday I 💙 supporting my favorite artists from The Voice on and off the show, especially friends of mine that compete on the show! 💙🎶 Just a few days ago, Berritt liked my InstaStory that I posted in support of him and his music, and down below is what he had replied to me!! 💙⬇️

549924-C5-35-C1-4-C30-A818-2238-B0-F3364

Nice! :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Morning, everyone!! By the way, do you guys remember Lela from The Voice Season 15? Here is a video of her blind audition:

So over the night, I had a dream that Berritt was going to be featured in an upcoming single of Lela’s, and that they were both going to be singing a duet together in that single! The single was an original song titled “Pronto” and was going to be released July 8th. And during my dream, I saw the single announcement and felt super excited about it, and I couldn’t wait until the day I could finally hear the single! 💙🎶

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it’s been 1 YEAR AGO today, when Berritt’s (unfortunately montaged) blind audition aired on The Voice Season 21 on NBC!! 💙🎶

Though he was triple-montaged, B was still my favorite FAVORITE artist from Season 21!! 💙 I have always been supporting him on and off the show — no matter what — since he announced he auditioned for The Voice, and I can’t wait until B releases more music soon!! 💙🎶

• Like 1

Hi, y’all… I have had a bit of an unexpected week last week, but listening to the music of my favorite singers really cheered me up a lot  and always really really helps me get through very hard times. 💙🎶

Like one day, I was having a bit of a bad day, and I decided to listen to Berritt’s singing videos (his covers and originals) to cheer myself up. By the end of the day, I was feeling so much better, and I had to DM Berritt and say that watching and listening to his singing videos really cheered me up a lot that day. Down below is what B had replied to me later on!! 💙⬇️

43-F14122-0-CA5-4-C7-F-A50-A-BB85-F63-D5

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Hi, y’all… I have had a bit of an unexpected week last week, but listening to the music of my favorite singers really cheered me up a lot  and always really really helps me get through very hard times. 💙🎶

Like one day, I was having a bit of a bad day, and I decided to listen to Berritt’s singing videos (his covers and originals) to cheer myself up. By the end of the day, I was feeling so much better, and I had to DM Berritt and say that watching and listening to his singing videos really cheered me up a lot that day. Down below is what B had replied to me later on!! 💙⬇️

43-F14122-0-CA5-4-C7-F-A50-A-BB85-F63-D5

Glad to know Berritt's music helped you go through your day. SAOyO1H.gif And it's nice of Berritt to show his appreciation. 

• Like 1