SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Winner Posted)

.Rei

UK2 RESULTS PART THREE

(tie)12-13. Kirsty Swain & Lee Bridgman - "Libertango" - (Argentine Tango by Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo)

83ful6.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@Zoey - 1

@Erestor - 9

@taylorkat - 10

@.Rei - 14

@FrogLenzen - 16

@*Amanda - 19

Avg. Score = 11.50

COMMENTS

Zoey

The strongest couple of the season for me and their best routine.

Rei

I like it well enough but there were some very noticeable mistakes in there from both dancers. 

Derek

Not terrible. But there’s a long list of couples I would have rather seen attempt this

11. Charlotte Scally & Lee Bridgman - "Unchained Melody" - (Contemporary by Mandy Moore)

83fup1.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Rei - 1

Gigi - 8

Zoey - 10

Amanda - 13

Derek - 15

Patryk  - 18

Avg. Score = 10.83

COMMENTS

Rei

I don't really get the hate for Charlotte from everyone but I think she did well enough during her season. After watching all the routines, this is the one that I enjoyed the most. I actually prefer this routine to the US9 routine with the same song 

Derek

What did Charlotte do to you guys that this is her only dance in the finals? This isn’t my favorite from her but it’s not bad. 

10. Danielle Cato, Gian Luca Loddo, Katrina Lyndon & Stephanie Powell - "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - (Contemporary by Mandy Moore)

83fut8.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 1

Rei - 3

Amanda - 8

Zoey - 14

Gigi - 17

Derek - 19

Avg. Score = 10.33

COMMENTS

Patryk

Honestly this is one of the very few routines that I actually enjoyed that season. Stephanie and Gian Luca were horribly robbed. 

Rei

This is great and a good display for all of the girls technique. I really really liked this!

Derek

Meh. Generic. Gian Luca didn’t contribute much here. 

(tie)8-9. Kirsty Swain & Luke Jackson - "Varsity Drag" - (Broadway by Bill Deamer)

83fuvx.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 6

Zoey - 8

Derek - 8

Amanda - 11

Rei - 12

Gigi - 15

Avg. Score = 10.00

COMMENTS

Derek

THIS is where Kirsty really shines. this is what you would hire her to do. Totally nailed it even with the repetitive choreography, like how many times do they need to spank themselves lmao

Rei

I think this is the only time that I enjoyed Luke this season. I think this is the style where Kirstin really shined.

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (UK2) (#12-8 Posted)