SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Winner Posted)

.Rei

UK2 RESULTS PART TWO

16. Top 20 - "Toxic" - (Jazz by Beth Honan)

83clfp.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@.Rei - 5

@*Amanda - 10

@Zoey - 12

@taylorkat - 13

@Erestor - 16

@FrogLenzen - 18

Avg. Score = 12.33

COMMENTS

Rei

this is wild with the choreography.. there are some really great chores in some parts and also some that are very basic, but despite that I really enjoy this

Derek

Not my favorite group routine but probably 2nd place. This season certainly isn’t brimming with great group numbers. This choreography would be better suited for Top 10. It was too crowded, mostly unison. Not enough going on with the dance to make it interesting with all 20 dancers. 

(tie)14-15. Katie Love & Lee Crowley - "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" - (Contemporary by Katrin Hall)

83cljf.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Gigi - 2

Derek - 5

Patryk  - 10

Amanda - 17

Rei - 17

Zoey - 20

Avg. Score = 11.83

COMMENTS

Derek

Yeah I like this one a lot. It feels more fresh and original than a lot of the others this season and it plays to both of the dancers’ strengths.

Rei

I don't enjoy Katie's quality of dancing, most of the time she looks like a ragged-doll while dancing and it just doesn't appeal to me at all. Lee is way better in performing this routine imho

(tie)14-15. Katrina Lyndon & Tom Shilcock - "The Time (Dirty Bit)" - (Hip-Hop by Simeon Qsyea)

83clnq.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Amanda - 5

Gigi - 6

Derek - 10

Zoey - 15

Patryk  - 17

Rei - 18

Avg. Score = 11.83

COMMENTS

Derek

Cute. Memorable. Not perfect. I love Katrina tho, I would have been happy to see her last all the way to the finale.

Rei

Yellowface!!! and if we decided to look past that (which we shouldn't) the routine is just not very good. The only reason that I didn't rank this at #20 is because there were two routines from this group that I don't remember and couldn't find their videos.

(tie)12-13. Bethany Rose Harrison & Lee Bridgman - "Judas" - (Cha Cha by Artem Chigvintsev)

83clrr.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Zoey - 7

Derek - 9

Rei - 10

Gigi - 11

Amanda - 12

Patryk  - 20

Avg. Score = 11.50

COMMENTS

Derek

Honestly this was kind of fun. A little wild but no big mistakes to detract and the energy was up the whole time

Rei

I think both dancers did suprisingly well in this! Neither was perfect but in a season full of unmemorable routines, this was a bit of a fresh-air. Lee and Bethany Rose should have made the finale over Luke and Katie