SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 8)

.Rei

NL4 RESULTS FINAL PART

4. Nina Plantefeve-Castryck & Anthony Benjamin - "Skinny Love" - (Modern by Conny Jansen)

8gdevl.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@FrogLenzen - 3

@taylorkat - 5

@totes4totes - 6

@.Rei - 8

@Erestor - 10

Avg. Score = 6.40

COMMENTS

Derek

Really good. Not the most complex movement but everything is done with such grace and Nina’s technique elevates it. Anthony was often upstaged this season with all his partners but here he rose to the occasion. 

Megan

What a great routine. Benelux is maybe the best version of finding hip-hop dancers that can do modern and jazz routines in any version. Nina is very impressive in this and Anthony matches her. I think this is really the routine that established them both pretty early as finalists. And deservedly so.

Rei

it is a very good routine and very Isabelle.. Nina always excelled while doing modern and Anthony was surprisingly very good in this. I do like this the least out of the top 4 so I'm glad that it didn't outrank any of the other three.

3. Anna-Alicia Sklias & Meysam Noori - "Video Games" - (Modern by Conny Jansen)

8gdf34.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 1

Megan - 2

Rei - 4

Derek - 9

Gigi - 10

Avg. Score = 5.20

COMMENTS

Patryk

My favourite partnership of the season and this routine was just gorgeous. ❤️ Overall it’s probably one of the weakest NL seasons but this routine is one of the few memorable ones for me

Megan

I am obsessed. One of my favorite songs danced my Anna-Alicia and Meysam. Perfect. I love this. I like how Anna-Alicia lifts Meysam at the end. Because it's me imagining Anna-Alicia lifting me. Perfect. No notes. 10/10.

Rei

Anna's best routine. I love this! Meysam did awesome as well. Video Games is such a good song for a modern piece.

Derek

Really smart of A-A to pair herself with Meysam so that she could have more routines in our Top 20

2.  Nina Plantefeve-Castryck & Juvat Westendorp - "Accidental Babies" - (Modern by Isabelle Beernaert)

8gdfso.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Megan - 1

Gigi - 2

Derek - 2

Rei - 3

Patryk  - 12

Avg. Score = 4.00

COMMENTS

Megan

This is so so so good. SYTYCD will do sexy (see like all of Canada) but very rarely is it sexy in an intimate way instead of a performative way. And this feels intimate. I bought the chemistry between Nina and Juvat. This is so good.

Derek

Iconic. The way Nina navigates his body and folds and twirls and everything whew

Rei

The pictures that Nina made in this routine were brilliant, I'm glad that she was sensational here so no one could watch Juvat

1. Nina Plantefeve-Castryck & Meysam Noori - "Bird Girl" - (Modern by Isabelle Beernaert)

8gdfy4.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Rei - 1

Gigi - 1

Derek - 1

Megan - 3

Patryk  - 5

Avg. Score = 2.20

COMMENTS

Rei

An all-time favorite routine. Flawless routine by Nina, Meysam and Isabelle. Top 3 routines from NL series! The only acceptable winner from this round.

Gigi

This is very beautiful.

Derek

Iconic. This song is so weird lol but Nina ate

Megan

This is so so so good. I am an Anna-Alicia and Stephanie stan first and foremost, but I can't deny how good Nina is. Expectedly excellent choreography from Isabelle and the pointe work from Nina is insane. Meysam is a great performer and does enough.

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL4) (Winner Revealed)