SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 6)

.Rei

NL5 RESULTS PART FOUR

(tie) 8-9. Denden Karadeniz & Frederic De Smet - "LE7ELS" - (Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen) 

8q25b5.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@FrogLenzen - 5

@totes4totes - 6

@.Rei - 8

@taylorkat - 11

@Erestor - 14

@kritaaay - 18

Avg. Score = 10.33

COMMENTS

Derek

Yes, this routine being here is my fault and I fully expect to be the only fan lmao. But this had be jumping up and screaming the first time I saw. This is when Freddy really secured his win. Freddy had been throwing in a couple breaking moves here and there but here he does BREAKING CHOREO?? WITH DENDEN??? AND TOTALLY PULLS IT OFF??? Then they have a fun hype dance unison and battle and by the time it ends in those freezes I’m losing my mind

Rei

not much to say here except that this was a great routine where both Denden and Frederic did great.. Frederic was quite the surprised being able to keep up with Denden... is this as good as other boy/boy routines like Timor/Ivan's?? No, but it was pretty damn great nonetheless

(tie) 6-7. Vivian Cardoso Gomes & Denden Karadeniz - "Diamonds" - (Lyrical Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen)

8q25ul.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Gigi - 3

Patryk  - 4

Rei - 9

Megan - 10

Kriti - 15

Derek - 16

Avg. Score = 9.50

COMMENTS

Rei

Yeah, the superior Vivian his hop routine imo. I really liked the floor stuff they did! Vivian was pretty good and Denden did some really cool tricks

Derek

King Denden elevated this. Otherwise it wouldn’t be very exciting.

(tie) 6-7. Eliane Nsanze & Sinerjey Meyfroodt - "Lose Control" - (Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen) 

8q265f.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Kriti - 2

Megan - 2

Rei - 3

Gigi - 12

Derek - 18

Patryk  - 20

Avg. Score = 9.50

COMMENTS

Kriti

Eliane was my other favourite from the season besides the obvious, I’m glad she got to show her talent before she left

Megan

The SIGH OF RELIEF that I let out when this was moved on early. Because I think in a season with Kalila and Denden and Vivian that Eliane and Sinerjey get lost in the shuffle sometimes but they are both such excellent dancers. There are only so many ways that I can say that I love a Vincent Vianen hip-hop routine before it gets tired, but it's just so excellent all around. I can't believe they were in the bottom after this.

Rei

This was such an excellent routine!!! Can you imagine that Sinerjey was eliminated after that??? They killed it!! Those two are definitely one of the best partnership from NL and people shouldn't sleep on them!! I'm taking to you!!! the people giving those #18 and #20 rankings 🙂

Derek

Seems crazy to start with this song by tutting but actually the music video starts in a similar subdued way. I’m sorry but when I hear this song I want 20 people just jumping around at 1000 mph until they pass out. 

5. Kalila Hermant - "Birthday Cake" - (Hip-Hop)

8q26l4.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Megan - 3

Kriti - 4

Derek - 4

Rei - 10

Gigi - 15

Patryk  - 15

Avg. Score = 8.50

COMMENTS

Megan

This is the perfect solo. It is ingrained in to my brain. I thirst follow Kalila on IG and I have no regrets about that. I think this is one of the most iconic solos because Kalila is one of the most effortlessly cool, charismatic, and hot hip-hop dancers that have ever been on this show.

Derek

Smashed it, cheeks out, to Rihanna. When will your fave

Rei

yep she killed it!! I should have ranked this higher, smh tbh!!! Not Kalila dethroning Jeanine's Por Una Cabeza as the highest-ranking solo in a mini-round! Legends only!

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL5) (#9-5 Posted)

Your Top 4!

Kalila Hermant & Delano Spenrath - "Ayo Technology" - (Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen)

Vivian Cardoso Gomez & Denden Karadeniz - "Wil Niet Dat Je Weg Gaat" - (Modern by Isabelle Beernaert)

Kalila Hermant & Denden Karadeniz - "Don't Your Worry Child" - (Hip-Hop by Steeve Austin)

Vivian Cardoso Gomes & Frederic De Smet - "Nobody's Perfect" - (Contemporary Hip-Hop by Roy Julen)

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQMa8AEB-AHUBoAC4AOKAgwIABABGDcgMyh_MA8=&rs=AOn4CLDdxx7T6Tcd0rY6_X2OvRbP_d5VAghqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQMa8AEB-AHUBoAC4AOKAgwIABABGEogTChyMA8=&rs=AOn4CLCQHl-cVVJdEEqP_cSGu66XpCKToAB9730122806Z.1_20220301121212_000+GPJK0I3DV.1-0.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, .Rei said:

our Top 4!

Kalila Hermant & Delano Spenrath - "Ayo Technology" - (Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen)

Vivian Cardoso Gomez & Denden Karadeniz - "Wil Niet Dat Je Weg Gaat" - (Modern by Isabelle Beernaert)

Kalila Hermant & Denden Karadeniz - "Don't Your Worry Child" - (Hip-Hop by Steeve Austin)

Vivian Cardoso Gomes & Frederic De Smet - "Nobody's Perfect" - (Contemporary Hip-Hop by Roy Julen)

Two Vivian, Two Kalila, Two Denden. That seems right. (Frederic will probably win it all though just like he did the actual season).

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

the fact that @Erestor didn't rank this at 20 is the shock of the rankings for me

I like Kalila :P Maybe top 5 is a bit high for me but I am not mad about it either!

Edited by Erestor

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

imagine still having double digit rankings for this top 4 left, couldn't be me

lol. this is so rude to me!

but i think on any given day any of my 17-8 could have made my Top 10.