SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 6)

.Rei

NL5 RESULTS PART TWO

(tie)16-17. Sarah Mancini & Niels van den Heuvel - "Don't Wake Me Up" - (Lyrical Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen)

8pr1he.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@.Rei - 4

@FrogLenzen - 8

@totes4totes - 14

@kritaaay - 17

@Erestor - 18

@taylorkat - 19

Avg. Score = 13.33

COMMENTS

Rei

The placement of this routine suffers for not being danced by any of the Top 4, which is unfortunate, as this is a fantastic hip-hop routine. Guys, you can see sometimes outside of your faves. Niels and Sarah danced this brilliantly and both are very hot. What else can you ask for?

Derek

Hey I just saw Niels on Instagram today! Posting a throwback to when he was on the Magic Mike Tour lmao. I should bump this up just for that. But this was actually really good and fun! Sarah you should also post stripper videos on insta like Niels does. 

15. Vita Boers & Frederic De Smet - "Unfinished Sympathy" - (Modern by Isabelle Beernaert)

8pr1vk.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 6

Derek - 10

Megan - 11

Rei - 12

Gigi - 14

Kriti - 20

Avg. Score = 12.17

COMMENTS

Derek

It’s a little tentative at times but there are so really stellar moments in this and I like it a lot. Especially considering Freddy is way out of his style.

Rei

This is a pretty great routine, danced very well by both dancers. Especially Vita who is able to give some pretty cool images throughout 

14. Kalila Hermant & Vivian Cardoso Gomes - "I Was Here" - (Jazz by Laurent Flament)

8pr229.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 7

Kriti - 9

Megan - 9

Derek - 12

Rei - 16

Gigi - 17

Avg. Score = 11.67

COMMENTS

Derek

Obviously Kalila is not on the same level as Vivian in this style in general but Kalila totally sold it and I think looked fantastic in this. Really smart choreo and Kalila rose to the challenge. I loved the emotion they used in this too, they could have easily decided to be melodramatic instead. Dare I say that Kalila is better in this style than Vivian is in hip hop

Rei

cute routine. Vivian as expected fared better but Kalila performed it better. Nice cute little routine

13. Vivian Cardoso Gomes & Denden Karadeniz - "Need You Now" - (Jazz by Laurent Flament)

8pr26n.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Patryk  - 3

Kriti - 5

Gigi - 8

Derek - 17

Rei - 18

Megan - 18

Avg. Score = 11.50

COMMENTS

Derek

Something about the song and the set and the movement skewed really generic, especially compared to other routines this season

Rei

I'm with Derek here, this just feels too generic. Denden does some cool stuff but other than that, it is not very memorable

58 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Sarah you should also post stripper videos on insta like Niels does. 

Pre-baby Sarah Mancini was definitely a thirst follow of mine because of the content lolllll.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

16-17. Sarah Mancini & Niels van den Heuvel - "Don't Wake Me Up" - (Lyrical Hip-Hop by Vincent Vianen)

I am thrilled this made it through and I think in a season without Kalila and Elaine, Sarah would have easily been my favorite. She was a total star on Team Vincent in TUDB2 and I wish she had lasted longer in season 5!

• Like 1

Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen this video I've been obsessed with since like NL5. Especially since Remy got shafted here (and also on the show. Will never forgive the show for pairing him with Davinia!)

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL5) (#16-13 Posted)
15 hours ago, totes4totes said:

also content made for me and @kritaaay

Kalila in glasses doing Tamara's like soft girl hip-hop style. I need a moment to recover.

Tamara is straight but all her choreography is gay.

I swear the hip hop girls on various editions of sytycd made me realise I was bi