♫♪~• Jordan Smith Fan Thread ~♪♫•

Hamza Tufail

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

You see, that's the reason I said a while ago he should be active on Tiktok. Voices like his can easily go viral.

I would agree with you but someone needs to explain to me how Tiktok translates to money and fame. Then they need to explain it to Jordan who doesn't care too much about social media and the negative comments (who does) when his focus is trying to lift our spirit. I've not personally seen one person rise to the top because of Tiktok.

Singing is his calling. Tiktok Is as was Instagram or even YouTube are passing fads. I have faith that his path with little reward is a lasting path. I understand Hamza how badly you would like to see him receive what he deserves now,  but remember many singers careers are short lived because of peoples fancy for the new thing. I hope you understand my thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

I would agree with you but someone needs to explain to me how Tiktok translates to money and fame. Then they need to explain it to Jordan who doesn't care too much about social media and the negative comments (who does) when his focus is trying to lift our spirit. I've not personally seen one person rise to the top because of Tiktok.

Singing is his calling. Tiktok Is as was Instagram or even YouTube are passing fads. I have faith that his path with little reward is a lasting path. I understand Hamza how badly you would like to see him receive what he deserves now,  but remember many singers careers are short lived because of peoples fancy for the new thing. I hope you understand my thinking.

I get it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Thanks Hamza. Its been almost eight years since he won the voice and he's still recording new music and still impressing people. I can count on one hand the voice winners who are still plugging away with their careers. 

I'm really proud of him. He has done a lot, and those who care are still to this day listening to, and enjoying his music.

Btw, do you think he'll be able to surpass his last year's Spotify numbers this December? His numbers have already started increasing,  currently at almost 550k.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm really proud of him. He has done a lot, and those who care are still to this day listening to, and enjoying his music.

Btw, do you think he'll be able to surpass his last year's Spotify numbers this December? His numbers have already started increasing,  currently at almost 550k.

He might beat last years spotify numbers if he can get people from Tiktok to come over to spotify or apple. Maybe if he took a snippet from "All I want for Christmas is you" and kills that beast once and for all and puts that on Tiktok😂 then we will all have a Merry Christmas 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

I hope it does. He has gained 6,000 new subscribers on his Instagram since this went viral 👍 if this concert ever comes near me I'll go just for Jordan 😂

Someone said they're having it again on 4th. But I don't remember where. 🤣

Also, his Tiktok followers have increased as well. They were in the 20ks before this went viral.

• Like 1

I didn't even realise he has reached 170k followers on insta. Wow. He was stuck at 155k for years, so I'm happy he finally gained more.

What also I didn't realize is that MDYK? video has gone viral on insta as well. It's at 141k likes currently.

There are lots of people who are mentioning other people in the comments to listen to this masterpiece.

There are also lots of comments by verified accounts. The ones that I know are: Alisan Porter (Season 10 winner), Sundance Head (Season 11 winner), Zae Romeo (Season 20 contestant, who got eliminated in tye live playoffs), Katie Beth Forakis (Season 23 contestant, who got eliminated in the battles against Holly Brand), Cecily Hennigan (Season 16 contestant, who got eliminated in the battles against Selkii)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

It's on December 19.

Oh, he might be able to make that date, if they asked him.

Jordan and Tommee Profitt had a live Instagram conversation the other day. It was really good and long. One thing that came up In the conversation was they were goofing around when Jordan recorded MDYK two years ago and there's a "bad lip reading" version of MDYK. That's when you make up silly words or lyrics to the melody. Anyway maybe someday we will get to hear that. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't have Instagram so couldn't see the links, but last nights show was touch and go as there were tornadoes cutting through Tennessee right before the show. 6 people died and dozens injured. So glad to see the show went on but sad for the loss of life during the holiday season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

I don't have Instagram so couldn't see the links, but last nights show was touch and go as there were tornadoes cutting through Tennessee right before the show. 6 people died and dozens injured. So glad to see the show went on but sad for the loss of life during the holiday season.

6 died? Oh, that's sad.

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Currently at 1.95M monthly listeners on Spotify.

Yeah I don't know about your side of the world, but not much Christmas joy in my part of the world right now. These spotify numbers reflect that. Wish I had watched other artist numbers over the years to have a comparison.

Have a good Christmas Hamza🎄

Oh, Jordan performed the national anthem in Jacksonville, Florida a few days ago and also performed at halftime. I haven't found any video yet. If I do I will post them.

• Like 1