♫♪~• Jordan Smith Fan Thread ~♪♫•

Hamza Tufail

Just now, Nutterbutter said:

Yeah, that was her. The concert in Utah is sold out and probably was before the change up. Wishing Tori the best outcome.

This should be good. Because I remember that All Is Well performance. They both did a fantastic job.

9 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

From the concert in Utah. That's a huge arena. Amazing to see so many singing along.

Thanks for posting this. I saw a part of it on his story, but couldn't find the full video.

Same ole Jordan ~ Always slayin'.

Props to the crowd as well.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Thanks for posting this. I saw a part of it on his story, but couldn't find the full video.

Same ole Jordan ~ Always slayin'.

Props to the crowd as well.

This comment was left on his "This Is Jesus" video.

"I just saw you in Salt Lake!! And was sad to see you were only opening. The spirit was so stinking strong! And kinda got ruined by one republic" 😂 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

This comment was left on his "This Is Jesus" video.

"I just saw you in Salt Lake!! And was sad to see you were only opening. The spirit was so stinking strong! And kinda got ruined by one republic" 😂 

:rofl:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

Hamza it took a year but here is Jordan's performance from Tommee Profitts "Birth of a king" Christmas concert posted a few days ago. Go to the 25:55 minute mark.

Thank you so much. I also posted a MDYK? video (That was on FB) before, but in that one he used falsettos instead of these high notes. This one is even better. PERFECT!

Still beyond me how can a male singer pull this off live without having a single pitch issue. He's insane.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

NutterButter did you notice how Jordan had the most ovations from the crowd? I even saw an old man wiping off his tears. Towards the end, Jordan again received the loudest pop. Nothing surprising though.

Oh yeah I noticed, but I didn't want to take away the surprise😂 

The whole concert is very good and well made. Maybe that's why it took a year to produce. Tommee is getting a lot of great comments on YouTube. Some from other music producers. 

I would suggest this special to anyone and not just for Jordan's performance.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Oh yeah I noticed, but I didn't want to take away the surprise😂 

The whole concert is very good and well made. Maybe that's why it took a year to produce. Tommee is getting a lot of great comments on YouTube. Some from other music producers. 

I would suggest this special to anyone and not just for Jordan's performance.

Yeah. The whole program was great.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1