S20- What if blocks didn't exist?

Anonymous111

What would have happened if coach blocks didn't exist for blind auditions?

Following are the blocks

Nick - Blocked Cam Anthony joining Team John (Nick, John and Blake turned). Cam ended in Team Blake and won S20

Kelly - Blocked Kenzie Wheeler joining Team Blake(Four Chair turn). Kenzie ended up on team Kelly being runner up of S20

Blake - Blocked Gean Garcia joining Team Nick (Nick, Kelly and Blake turned). Gean joined team Kelly, lost the battle. John stole Gean but lost the knock out eliminated.

John - Blocked Ciana Palekai joining Team Nick (John and Nick turned). Ciana joined Team John. Ciana lost knock out and eliminated.

My thoughts

Team Blake -Kenzie Joins Team Balke. Either Kenzie Wheeler or Ethan Lively end up as the finalist with a high chance of Winning S 20

Team Kelly - Kelly would have stolen a country artist from Team Blake (Avery). Either Avery or Corey ended up in the Finale.

Team John - Cam Joins team John and end up being the runner up at best. (Cam has no chance in winning at team John)

Team Nick - I don't think anything would have changed.

Edited by Anonymous111
Update content

In Earth 2's The Voice, Kenzie ends up on team Blake and Cam ends up on team John.  

So,

Team Blake: Kenzie ends up becoming Blake's frontrunner and coasts his way to the finale. KOs end up being Kenzie v Ethan and Jordan v Connor and Kenzie/Jordan win both.

Team John: Cam ends up becoming John's frontrunner and also gets to the finale without much competition

Team Kelly: Avery still gets stolen but since his KO wasn't that good anyway, loses to Corey.  Corey is her early frontrunner/PV after his knockout's hype, but Gihanna gets the PV in the semis.  However, without Gihanna to compete for the votes of Kelly's fans, Corey crushes the instant save and gets into the finale

Team Nick: No changes

Finale rankings:

Winner: Kenzie Wheeler. With Blake as his coach he actually gets good song choices/the backing of Team Blake and the minivan drives him to victory making me despise this alternate reality.

Runner-up: Gihanna Zoe. She actually gets the Beyonce song she wanted this time and kills it but its not enough to stop the minivan. Oh well.

3rd: Cam Anthony. Cam's too good for 4th or 5th but doesn't have Blake's fanbase to help him so he peaks here.

4th: Corey Ward. Hey at least he's here this time and the inhabitants of Earth 2 don't have to sit through Jordan singing a Rihanna song. Corey would probably slay "Stay" tbh

5th: Rachel Mac. With Victor out of this earth's finale she moves a spot down.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

In Earth 2's The Voice, Kenzie ends up on team Blake and Cam ends up on team John.  

So,

Team Blake: Kenzie ends up becoming Blake's frontrunner and coasts his way to the finale. KOs end up being Kenzie v Ethan and Jordan v Connor and Kenzie/Jordan win both.

Team John: Cam ends up becoming John's frontrunner and also gets to the finale without much competition

Team Kelly: Avery still gets stolen but since his KO wasn't that good anyway, loses to Corey.  Corey is her early frontrunner/PV after his knockout's hype, but Gihanna gets the PV in the semis.  However, without Gihanna to compete for the votes of Kelly's fans, Corey crushes the instant save and gets into the finale

Team Nick: No changes

Finale rankings:

Winner: Kenzie Wheeler. With Blake as his coach he actually gets good song choices/the backing of Team Blake and the minivan drives him to victory making me despise this alternate reality.

Runner-up: Gihanna Zoe. She actually gets the Beyonce song she wanted this time and kills it but its not enough to stop the minivan. Oh well.

3rd: Cam Anthony. Cam's too good for 4th or 5th but doesn't have Blake's fanbase to help him so he peaks here.

4th: Corey Ward. Hey at least he's here this time and the inhabitants of Earth 2 don't have to sit through Jordan singing a Rihanna song. Corey would probably slay "Stay" tbh

5th: Rachel Mac. With Victor out of this earth's finale she moves a spot down.

I don't see any reason why Jordan wouldn't make finale in this version. Also, Gihanna getting runner-up feels like wishful thinking.

Just now, FloorWax said:

I don't see any reason why Jordan wouldn't make finale in this version. Also, Gihanna getting runner-up feels like wishful thinking.

Oh I only thought Jordan made the finale in the first place because Kelly's fans were split between Corey and Gihanna.  Jordan isn't a country singer and didn't even sing a country song in the IS so he loses in this timeline.  I had Gihanna as runner-up since she's good enough to get America's votes in the position of Kelly's frontrunner and is a lot more likely to get pushed forward with great song choices than Corey is.  

5 hours ago, Anonnymoose said:

Oh I only thought Jordan made the finale in the first place because Kelly's fans were split between Corey and Gihanna.  Jordan isn't a country singer and didn't even sing a country song in the IS so he loses in this timeline.  I had Gihanna as runner-up since she's good enough to get America's votes in the position of Kelly's frontrunner and is a lot more likely to get pushed forward with great song choices than Corey is.  

Team Kelly vote isn't even that big, tbh. Almost negligible

6 hours ago, Anonnymoose said:

I don't think there's really a "Team Kelly" vote. Also, Jordan got 3rd in the actual finale. That should tell you something.