Looking for voters for offsite The Voice season!

peachfuz

hey are you an extraordinarily sexy person with a lot of time on your hands? do you love the voice? have you ever wanted a taste of the show with obscure artists, many of whom have never been on the show? well, look no further!

so, the short version of my query is that i'm helping run a fantasy version of the voice with a few friends not on IDF. the format is basically a fusion of S13 and S18, and the cast is made up of the singers from all sorts of different corners of youtube, from everyday cover artists to familiar faces from competition shows. we've reached the live voting portion of the season, and i was wondering if anyone is interested in voting. 

as of now, we just reached the playoffs, which means we're at the top 24. it's a lot of listening, i know, but if anyone has the free time to watch the videos and vote, i would really appreciate it! (also if this becomes a regular thing i may update the links periodically for future rounds)

LINK TO VOTING FORM: https://forms.gle/ocEP4BUjU4uR6HxK9

LINK TO SPREADSHEET FOR THE SEASONhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uY0sKo0Mk8xTGKsjG0YP785IGL9LdUjYkMcrRhHnuTY/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by peachfuz

Oh I think I may have joined one of his simulations before. Is there a link to previous seasons?

I am a simple man. When I see Michael Sanchez, I click.

Kenton Chen is super underrated, glad he's on there.

I hate Music Travel Love with a passion, so I voted accordingly..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Oh I think I may have joined one of his simulations before. Is there a link to previous seasons?

I am a simple man. When I see Michael Sanchez, I click.

Kenton Chen is super underrated, glad he's on there.

I hate Music Travel Love with a passion, so I voted accordingly..

The first two seasons had a different format, idk if I can find them though

Also what's wrong with Music Travel Love?

3 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

The first two seasons had a different format, idk if I can find them though

Also what's wrong with Music Travel Love?

OK maybe "hate" is a strong word. I just don't like how their covers have this manufactured easy-listening feel to them. They have no grit.

Just now, Teraginn said:

OK maybe "hate" is a strong word. I just don't like how their covers have this manufactured easy-listening feel to them. They have no grit.

Ah yeah, that's fair. They're not my favorite but they absolutely have the vocal chops imo 

I'll be closing voting for the Playoffs tomorrow evening, as all four coaches have officially voted. If anyone else wants to help out and vote, I (and everyone else) would really appreciate it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi hello it's been a minute! The Live Shows have started for our second season, which is largely made up of the singers of Season 19 (with a few guest artists from other competition shows filling out the teams)! The Live Playoffs have commenced and we're looking for voters–anyone with the time and energy to do so would be greatly appreciated!

https://forms.gle/djtRXJjo6yERasYm9

Voting is open at the moment!

@Teraginn @Sachin Jain @Leekleekington @Jaffy

On 7/29/2021 at 4:23 PM, Leekleekington said:

@peachfuz Would you mind sharing the semifinals results if you’d like? I’m a little surprised Cami wasn’t in the finale(although that wasn’t her best performance)

So sorry for being late on the upkeep! I unfortunately didn't count votes for that season, so I don't know anything exact, but I do know Cami placed 6th in the overall voting.