A List Of Celebrities Who Have Tested Positive For The Coronavirus And Were Able To Recover

anticoronaperson

So many people last year in 2020 and this year have gotten the Coronavirus. While a number of people have died from the Coronavirus, there are a number of people who have survived from it too. There were many celebrities who have gotten it, but survived and were able to get rid of it. This thread will be a way to keep track of the people who got it and manged to kick Coronavirus in the butt. If you know of a celebrity who has gotten the Coronavirus and manged to beat it, you can share their name in this thread. If you know of a celebrity that just recently got the Coronavirus and don't know if they got rid of it yet, then you can add their name and I will write in the post I can edit their name and (TBD - To Be Determined) next to their name. I made sure that it was confirmed on Google that all these celebrities had the Coronavirus at one point before putting their name on this list.

1. Khloe Kardashian

2. Tom Hanks

3. Rita Wilson

4. Ellen DeGeneres

5. Idris Elba

6. Daniel Dae Kim

7. Colton Underwood

8. Andy Cohen

9. Aaron Tveit

10. Jackson Browne

11. P!nk

12. President Donald Trump

13. Ali Wentworth

14. Marianne Faithfull

15. Todd Chrisley

16. Sturgill Simpson

17. George Stephanopoulos

18. Babyface

19. Zoey Deutch

20. Andrea Bocelli

21. D.L. Hughley

22. Prince Royce

23. Doja Cat

24. Lena Dunham

25. Bryan Cranston

26. Antonio Banderas

27. J Balvin

28. Alyssa Milano

29. Kevin Hart

30. Brian Cox

31. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

32. Robert Pattinson

33. Tiffany Haddish

34. Jillian Michaels

35. Neil Patrick Harris

36. Giuliana Rancic

37. Jim Parsons

38. Trey Songz

39. Kanye West

40. Arie Luyendyk Jr.

41. Sharon Osbourne

42. Dr. Drew Pinsky

43. Angela Kinsey

44. Grimes

45. Liv Tyler

46. Usain Bolt

47. Kevin Durant

48. Jason Collins

49. Patrick McEnroe

50. Von Miller

51. Novak Djokovic

52. DJ LeMahieu

53. Luis Cessa

54. Cam Newton

55. Boris Johnson

56. Prince Charles

57. Rand Paul

58. Kimberly Guilfoyle

59. Melania Trump

60. Chris Cuomo

61. James Dolan

62. Harvey Weinstein

63. Andrew Watt

64. Todd McShay

65. Lesley Stahl

66. Kyle Richards

67. Shemar Moore

68. Sam Asghari

69. Emmanuel Macron

70. Carrie Ann Inaba

71. Ashanti

72. Rudy Giuliani

73. Jojo Siwa

74. Gloria Estefan

75. Lewis Hamilton

76. Rosie Perez

77. Donald Trump Jr.

78. Bad Bunny

79. Ben Platt

80. Jeremih

81. Larsa Pippen

82. Hugh Grant

83. Tyler Hubbard

84. Ben Carson

85. Lee Brice

86. Charlie Hunnam

87. Prince William

88. Vanessa Williams

89. Stephen Amell

90. Dave Chappelle

91. Karl-Anthony Towns

92. Cristiano Ronaldo

93. Jon Gosselin

94. Brielle Biermann

95. Kristen Stewart

96. Chris Christie

97. Hope Hicks

98. Vivica A. Fox

99. Mel Gibson

100. Anna Camp

101. Russell Westbrook

102. Keisha Lance Bottoms

103. Madonna

104. Laine Hardy

105. Keith McNally

106. Michael Strahan

107. Sara Bareilles

108. Jim Edmonds

109. Sean Payton

Edited by anticoronaperson

• istersay changed the title to A List Of Celebrities Who Have Tested Positive For The Coronavirus And Were Able To Recover

I changed the title a little, because I don't think you can 'get rid' of the virus, but you can recover from the symptoms. New study shows COVID-19 could hide in your brain and reactivate down the road

1 hour ago, istersay said:

I changed the title a little, because I don't think you can 'get rid' of the virus, but you can recover from the symptoms. New study shows COVID-19 could hide in your brain and reactivate down the road

Oh okay. When I said get rid of, I really mean recovered from it. I just didn’t know how to put in a title. I didn’t know that COVID-19 can hide in your brain. When did that study come out? Because I want to read a little more about that.

1 hour ago, anticoronaperson said:

Oh okay. When I said get rid of, I really mean recovered from it. I just didn’t know how to put in a title. I didn’t know that COVID-19 can hide in your brain. When did that study come out? Because I want to read a little more about that.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210125/covid-19-may-hide-in-brains-and-cause-relapses#:~:text=Jan. 25%2C 2021 -- The,published in the journal Viruses.
COVID-19 May Hide in Brains and Cause Relapses

Jan. 25, 2021 -- The coronavirus may remain in people’s brains after infection and trigger relapses in patients who thought they had recovered, according to a new study published in the journal Viruses.

In the study, mice that were infected with the virus through their nasal passages developed severe illnesses due to brain infections, even after the virus left their lungs. In humans, this could explain why patients who appear to be over COVID-19 sometimes relapse and die.

“The brain is one of the regions where virus likes to hide,” Mukesh Kumar, the lead study author and a researcher at Georgia State University, said in a statement.

“That’s why we’re seeing severe disease and all these multiple symptoms like heart disease, stroke and all these long-haulers with loss of smell, loss of taste,” he said. “All of this has to do with the brain rather than with the lungs.”

The research team found that the virus was located in the brains of mice at a level that was 1,000 times higher than in any other part of the body. Viral loads in the lungs began to drop after three days but remained high in the brain on the fifth and sixth days after infection, which is when the disease became more severe.

“Once it infects the brain, it can affect anything because the brain is controlling your lungs, the heart, everything,” he said. “The brain is a very sensitive organ. It’s the central processor for everything.”

COVID-19 survivors whose infections reached their brain could also become susceptible to other serious medical conditions in the future, such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cognitive decline and autoimmune diseases, he added.

“It’s scary,” he said. “A lot of people think they got COVID and they recovered and now they’re out of the woods. Now I feel like that’s never going to be true. You may never be out of the woods.”

1 hour ago, istersay said:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210125/covid-19-may-hide-in-brains-and-cause-relapses#:~:text=Jan. 25%2C 2021 -- The,published in the journal Viruses.

Jan. 25, 2021 -- The coronavirus may remain in people’s brains after infection and trigger relapses in patients who thought they had recovered, according to a new study published in the journal Viruses.

In the study, mice that were infected with the virus through their nasal passages developed severe illnesses due to brain infections, even after the virus left their lungs. In humans, this could explain why patients who appear to be over COVID-19 sometimes relapse and die.

“The brain is one of the regions where virus likes to hide,” Mukesh Kumar, the lead study author and a researcher at Georgia State University, said in a statement.

“That’s why we’re seeing severe disease and all these multiple symptoms like heart disease, stroke and all these long-haulers with loss of smell, loss of taste,” he said. “All of this has to do with the brain rather than with the lungs.”

The research team found that the virus was located in the brains of mice at a level that was 1,000 times higher than in any other part of the body. Viral loads in the lungs began to drop after three days but remained high in the brain on the fifth and sixth days after infection, which is when the disease became more severe.

“Once it infects the brain, it can affect anything because the brain is controlling your lungs, the heart, everything,” he said. “The brain is a very sensitive organ. It’s the central processor for everything.”

COVID-19 survivors whose infections reached their brain could also become susceptible to other serious medical conditions in the future, such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cognitive decline and autoimmune diseases, he added.

“It’s scary,” he said. “A lot of people think they got COVID and they recovered and now they’re out of the woods. Now I feel like that’s never going to be true. You may never be out of the woods.”

Wow. That is something I didn’t even think was possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Wow. That is something I didn’t even think was possible.

me either, I know there have been relapses but wasn't sure why, these facts are just now coming out I think

10 minutes ago, istersay said:

me either, I know there have been relapses but wasn't sure why, these facts are just now coming out I think

So how would anyone know if they have hidden in their brain or not or if they are going to relapse? Also, does that mean any of these celebrities could still have it and not know?

7 hours ago, istersay said:

OMG I had not heard about that. I just recently recovered from it myself and feel very paranoid.... that is so scary. :unsure: :( 

• Like 1

Just now, miss denise said:

OMG I had not heard about that. I just recently recovered from it myself and feel very paranoid.... that is so scary. :unsure: :( 

oh no, I didn't know you had it, I didn't mean to scare you or anyone, I just heard about that study in the last couple of days. Hope you are doing well post-1109-1425426147.gif

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

oh no, I didn't know you had it, I didn't mean to scare you or anyone, I just heard about that study in the last couple of days. Hope you are doing well post-1109-1425426147.gif

Oh no, I know. :hug: Thankfully my case was fairly mild, but it was difficult and scary, for sure. :( This news is really shocking, but important to know. Thank you, I'm doing okay. :hug: 

• Like 1

Just now, miss denise said:

Oh no, I know. :hug: Thankfully my case was fairly mild, but it was difficult and scary, for sure. :( This news is really shocking, but important to know. Thank you, I'm doing okay. :hug: 

thank goodness 🙏

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 5:32 PM, istersay said:

That’s scary 

• Like 1