HBO Max

miss denise

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Big Little Lies when it was on, but am not familiar with many other HBO originals. I went through yesterday and added a bunch to my list, so will be checking some new things out soon. I've got Euphoria, Six Feet Under, Succession on my queue to start up sometime. :yes: 

I did finally watch Carrie Underwood's Christmas special yesterday and it was amazing. ❤️ 

I'm also so happy that HBO Max has a collection of some of my all-time favorite shows like Pretty Little Liars, Friends, The Big Bang Theory (even though I have CBS All Access too, it's no longer on there :broken: ), The O.C. and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air! :w00tbounce: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

watching this now, looks interesting with what is going on in Antarctica and it has an International cast

The Head (2020- )

⭐6.9 (4,281)

TV-MA  Drama, Mystery  TV Series

Winter has fallen on the South Pole. A small team, known as the Winterers, will remain at the Polaris VI Antarctic Research Station to continue their innovative research, a crucial part in the fight against climate change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The reunion was perfect. :wub: The way it was put together with the cast on the set, the interview segments, the flashbacks, etc. was so well done. I can't wait to watch it again.

Also... :dead: 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Finished It's a Sin yesterday and I'm going to rewatch it with the boyfriend. Also convincing my mother to watch it. The performances were absolutely brilliant and I highly recommend it. The subject matter is extremely serious and sad, but you won't regret it! Only five episodes in the miniseries.