Aaliyah Dana Haugton Fan Thread

• 4 months later...

I saw her name trending on Twitter and came across so many people who were only exposed to her when her music went on streaming back in 2021. It makes me happy to see her legacy continue to grow. ❤️

But on a slightly down note, it’s a bittersweet feeling today since this’ll mark the final birthday that is lower than the age of when we lost her. :( Still one of the celebrity deaths that affected me the hardest. :broken:

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I saw her name trending on Twitter and came across so many people who were only exposed to her when her music went on streaming back in 2021. It makes me happy to see her legacy continue to grow. ❤️

But on a slightly down note, it’s a bittersweet feeling today since this’ll mark the final birthday that is lower than the age of when we lost her. :( Still one of the celebrity deaths that affected me the hardest. :broken:

Aww that's special to see. It's a shame so many people didn't get to know her or her music while she was alive but it's great she's gaining so many new fans through her music being on streaming platforms though.

Oooh awww yeah I thought of that too, which is so sad to think of. :( Her death is the celebrity death that has still affected me the most more than any other celebrity after all these years. :broken: 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • istersay changed the title to Aaliyah Dana Haugton Fan Thread