Katie Boeck Fan Thread

Maxwell

5 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

was she 0 chair turns? 

I honestly don't remember but I know she was one of the names on the list pre-season for season 17. I can't go back and check because of what happened after the board crash. Maybe @Someone648 still remembers?

2 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I honestly don't remember but I know she was one of the names on the list pre-season for season 17. I can't go back and check because of what happened after the board crash. Maybe @Someone648 still remembers?

I remember her but don’t recall exactly why I crossed her off.

If I remember correctly, she had shows around the time battles taped, so she was just assumed out. Not sure if she got to audition in front of the coaches or if she was cut in the final round before the coaches.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I remember her but don’t recall exactly why I crossed her off.

If I remember correctly, she had shows around the time battles taped, so she was just assumed out. Not sure if she got to audition in front of the coaches or if she was cut in the final round before the coaches.

Ah thank you been wondering for a while now. She was probably cut in the final round (producer flops 😤)  unfortunately, its a real shame. 

Edited by Maxwell

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Oh my, can she plz come back already? I feel she would get far, or at least to the playoffs.

She could go very far imo she's got a great voice and clearly has experience. I feel like she would resonate well with the audience as well. She has a one year old ( Maybe Team Minivan will relate? :haha:)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

She could go very far imo she's got a great voice and clearly has experience. I feel like she would resonate well with the audience as well. She has a one year old ( Maybe Team Minivan will relate? :haha:)

They better relate then! Get her to the Top 8 at least, then use a gospel song to head into the finale!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

They better relate then! Get her to the Top 8 at least, then use a gospel song to head into the finale!

Yes lol she has covered Ave Maria so i'm pretty sure she's got other tricks up her sleeve.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 1

"In a recent season of creative and spiritual drought brought on by intense grief after my dad died, I found myself knee deep in the dirt of personal transformation. I was growing very impatient and frustrated with the slow-moving growth process, and so in an effort to cultivate more compassion for myself, I began looking to nature for examples. I was encouraged by the idea that it takes many thousands of years for a diamond to be formed from a raw earthly material. I was comforted by the idea that in order to become a butterfly, a caterpillar must undergo metamorphosis-and I wondered if it had any kind of consciousness about what it would eventually become, or if it just trusted that in its own timing, it would indeed sprout glorious wings and fly away. I felt like I had all the seeds of greatness, but I was in a dark place, and lacking the nourishment I needed to get to the next level of understanding. It felt like I was Waiting For Rain."

Her thought process for her original song "Waiting For Rain" ugh her mind. 😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

I went to her website, read & listened.

Very cool.  Interesting artist with an interesting 'history'. It's neat that you made her a thread.

Added!

Agreed she is a very interesting artist and I like her backstory as well.

Edited by Maxwell

• 3 months later...

Why would someone do such a thing? 😰 I hope she finds the culprit and gets her stuff back. 🙏

Edit: It appears she deleted her post. Katie was at a creek with her son, and she found out that someone had shattered her car window and took her purse, which had all the money she had collected last week.

Edited by Maxwell