Do you also think this unplugged vibe from home is better?

eidi

Despite the fact that this season should be longer as this top 9 is extremely strong and without any pure country artist (Todd has gospel influences and Megan lean on pop), I think their presentations from home are better than if we had normal lives. As we have 5 indie artists (Micah, Thunderstorm, Alegra, Joanna and Zan), they usually perform well in quiet places instead of having bandzilla and crowd disturbing them. The sound is also clearer, as Blake stated about singing in bathroom and other rooms. Do you agree or am I being optimistic trying to see the good side of this pandemic situation? 

Edited by eidi

10 hours ago, holinessss said:

i agree, i like this - like someone mentioned somewhere, they're like mini music videos (though you can definitely tell who they favored with the edits lol)

Yes for example that beautiful mini clip of Blowin in the Wind. Without this quarantine, we wouldn't see Zan dancing in the middle of forest 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, gusta_cruz said:

We don’t have any of them getting exposed in the lives since the performances remain edited and ultimately they are like videos from these singers’ Youtube channels

Yes this is the bad side but this top 9 is so good that I need this delusion 😉

Edited by eidi