Spamming

Rate this topic

If anyone messages you to join them elsewhere to play games, or anything like that, please report them  for spamming

thanks ☮️

Forum Rules:

Do not spam or send unsolicited emails or Private Messages to other members. We will enforce the United States CAN-SPAM Act of 2004 against spamming of our users. Any spam received will be forwarded to the proper authorities and may result in severe civil liability up to and including criminal prosecution. If you are a minor, a parent/guardian will generally be liable.

t1254.gif  

8 hours ago, istersay said:

If anyone messages you to join them elsewhere to play games, or anything like that, please report them  for spamming

thanks ☮️

Forum Rules:

Do not spam or send unsolicited emails or Private Messages to other members. We will enforce the United States CAN-SPAM Act of 2004 against spamming of our users. Any spam received will be forwarded to the proper authorities and may result in severe civil liability up to and including criminal prosecution. If you are a minor, a parent/guardian will generally be liable.

t1254.gif  

That message under forum rules is a BIT ridiculous. Just ban them and move on.

2 hours ago, frederick said:

I'm pretty sure that's what happens nowadays. It's from 16 years ago when this forum was starting its heyday. :dead: 

7 hours ago, frederick said:

They do get banned, but if they join and don't post and only message members we won't know :jaswave: there has been someone making multiple accounts to message members, this thread is to ask those members to let us know t1607.gif

35 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Oh I guess I did get a message the other day to join some game from someone who didn't have any posts. I just said no thx and moved on with my life didn't think to report them or get them banned or anything.

that's the same person, they made 3 accounts :thumbs:

• Like 1

bumping this, if anyone is getting unsolicited messages or contacted in your status updates asking you to join other sites, or someone posting self promotion, please report them or contact a mod, thanks :mcwave:

• Like 1