Jump to content

Favorite Sports Movies or Series


Recommended Posts

one of my faves, even though I rarely watch Football is

Draft Day

  •  6.8 IMDB
    "At the NFL Draft, General Manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what he's willing to sacrifice on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with NFL dreams."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2223990/reference

Kevin Costner

Jennifer Garner

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, istersay said:

one of my faves, even though I rarely watch Football is

Draft Day

  •  6.8 IMDB
    "At the NFL Draft, General Manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what he's willing to sacrifice on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with NFL dreams."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2223990/reference

Kevin Costner

Jennifer Garner

 

 

 

I love that movie!  Saw it years ago and wasn't really expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.  Some of my other favorites are:

 

Hoosiers

Remember the Titans

The Natural

Slapstick

Major League (just the first one tho...the rest are trash)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ATX29 said:

 

I love that movie!  Saw it years ago and wasn't really expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.  Some of my other favorites are:

 

Hoosiers

Remember the Titans

The Natural

Slapstick

Major League (just the first one tho...the rest are trash)

I like all of those lol

 

one more, The Replacements

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, istersay said:

I like all of those lol

 

one more, The Replacements

 

How could I forget The Replacements?!  Awesome, feel good movie.

Edited by ATX29
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...