AI18 Top 20-or-21 Early Predictions

Idol Maniac

I predict the winner will be Dillon James or Lauren Spencer-Smith. She seems to be a better version of Madison from last season. 

I don’t think Nick Merico will do that well in the voting. He doesn’t seem like he’ll be relatable.

I also predict that Sam will be pushed hard by TPTB but she won’t be popular with voters. She has face and neck tattoos and we all know how that goes over with the voting demographic... (*cough* Dimitrius and Dennis*)

i don't see any of the boys in the finale (i just jinxed myself of course), if anyone maybe louis?

out of my faves, i think kimmy has the best shot going deep (she's like a madison/alyssa combo, but more complex)

makayla may be too vanilla and get cut at t20 or first live vote...

sam is probably gonna make it until disney theme, though i want her in the finale!

5 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

I predict the winner will be Dillon James or Lauren Spencer-Smith. She seems to be a better version of Madison from last season. 

I don’t think Nick Merico will do that well in the voting. He doesn’t seem like he’ll be relatable.

I also predict that Sam will be pushed hard by TPTB but she won’t be popular with voters. She has face and neck tattoos and we all know how that goes over with the voting demographic... (*cough* Dimitrius and Dennis*)

Many people thought that Laine Hardy wouldn’t win or that he wasn’t relatable, but then he ended up winning. So anything is possible. Laine Hardy has this musical gift and so does Nick Merico.

I think the final 4 should be... Lauren Spencer-Smith, Jonny West, Julia Gargano,  and Sophia Wackerman. They all can sing and are versatile. We’ve got the belter (Lauren), the indie girl (Julia), the soulful pop dude (Jonny), and the technical queen (Sophia)