The Bachelor/Ette/In Paradise

totes4totes

I will watch until the end because I watch it with friends and so it's one of my avenues to socialize. But he's so bad at like resolving conflict and I think he has a huge ego. I think he's also drawn to "dramatic" women. But it's not fun when all we see is the women trying to tear each other down and start petty drama for no reason. And he feeds into that by trying to play both sides of the drama each week. He let the other women bully Alayah and instead of telling them to cut it out or stand up for her, he asks Alayah to leave. I'm not even an Alayah fan and I feel she's been done dirty by Peter.

Also, if I were in that house I'd be crying and drinking all day! There's literally nothing else to do!

On 2/4/2020 at 2:53 PM, totes4totes said:

This doesn't exist and I know some of us watch it.

I mostly created this so I could have an entire thread to mention how Peter is absolutely the worst at being The Bachelor. 

Yayy I'm glad you created this as we barely have any The Bachelor/ette/In Paradise threads here.

:dead:  @  your Peter comments but I can't blame you. UGH we need justice for Mike Johnson. :/ 

Wow there was lots of drama in tonight's episodes and some girls went that I wasn't expecting to go. 😮 

• 3 weeks later...

Peter is a big dummy!

lol my friend last night: “How is Peter our age but still so stupid! Why is he trying to date women who just graduated college!”

I also get where Madi is coming from but I also think she had the perfect opportunity to tell Peter that she was saving her virginity for marriage at her Top 6 date. She in no way is even close to how awful Luke P was last year. And I think Peter wants to choose her but their values just don’t align. It sucks to be really into somebody and they are into you and you know it can’t work out because neither of you are willing to compromise what’s really important to you. And that’s totally fair and totally a real world thing to encounter but The Bachelor tries to put everybody on this ground zero where differences don’t matter, just true love, and I think that this season we see with Madi and Peter that it’s not going to work out.

• 7 months later...

We all know that Clare leaves and Tayshia replaces her. Which makes this season I think very exciting. But if she doesn't leave for Dale I will eat my hat. AND WHO COULD BLAME HER.

I have been in quarantine for so long and if I could touch Dale and make out with him without worrying about COVID I too would believe that I saw my husband the first time I looked at him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 11:09 AM, totes4totes said:

I have been in quarantine for so long and if I could touch Dale and make out with him without worrying about COVID I too would believe that I saw my husband the first time I looked at him.

Megan! :dead: I am cracking up at this. :haha: 

• 3 weeks later...

After the latest episode, definitely shipping and rooting for Ivan for Tayshia. Loved how their one on one date had a mix of silly fun, romance and most importantly real and deep conversation of what's going on in the world and their adversity towards it. ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’ve got some catching up to do on the new season but I just saw Clare and Dale have officially split 🙈 I had a feeling that would happen but didn’t think it would be this soon.

Yikes, I just found out about this a little while ago. I didn't have tooo much hope for them as she seemed all in and moving wayy too fast, and he wasn't - and just seemed like they were never on the same page. :ph34rwave:

I had a feeling.they wouldn't make it but gah didn't expect them to break up this soon. I feel bad it didn't work out for them.

• 4 weeks later...

Y I K E S at Chris Harrison but we've KNOWN he's a Republican. The way though that he was so defensive with regards to Rachael Kirkconnell's racist actions and history but he never speaks up when BIPOC contestants on the show are bullied and harassed with racist hate shows how much he means his sorry-ass apology. 

Rachel Lindsay does a podcast with Van Lathan for The Ringer and she is allowed to just speak her mind on it. It's about the first 40 minutes of this video and I'd highly recommend listening: