Wizarding World of Harry Potter

KelseyW

I'm a big Potternerd. Granted I've only been one since I was a teenager... However. This thread is needed! :o :sorcerer:

I'll do my best to keep up with Wizarding World news, but for now an image dump...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I recently re watched all 8 movies this year! Along with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! :wub: :teehee:

Now I just need to reread all of the books. Shouldn't take too long... :fear: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone do the Ilvermorny (American wizarding school) quiz on Pottermore? If so what was your house?

I did the quiz and was sorted into Thunderbird! The same house as Porpentina Goldstein AKA the best most awesome fictional Potterverse character since Tonks! 😄

latest?cb=20171030200106

I was sorted into Hufflepuff on the two times I had to take the sorting quiz on Pottermore. Really hoping the new sorting ceremony on the Wizarding World app doesn't think I've changed houses!! 😮 

Glad to have a Harry Potter fan thread! I am Hufflepuff! I did find out my Ilvermorny house but I can't remember it and I don't see it on my account. I don't really care for the new Wizarding World site. I kind of preferred Pottermore. :stealth:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, Pallas said:

Glad to have a Harry Potter fan thread! I am Hufflepuff! I did find out my Ilvermorny house but I can't remember it and I don't see it on my account. I don't really care for the new Wizarding World site. I kind of preferred Pottermore. :stealth:

Very cool! I love being a Hufflepuff so much! 😄

Pottermore had a ton of nice features and quizzes... I have hopes for the new website even if I'm biased because I bought the gold fan club membership... lol

On 1/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, Elliott said:

Checking in :wub:  even if JK Rowling’s yikes

Yasss. Welcome! 🙂❤️ 

Edited by KelseyW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:21 PM, Starry_Night said:

Movie theaters are open again in my province and one of the indie movie theaters near me is playing the Harry Potter movies this summer, so I watched the 3rd movie there. 😃

I also watched Goblet of Fire at the movie theater this year.

The fall season is coming soon, so I'm loom knitting a hufflepuff scarf. 🙂

• Like 1