The American Idols Live! Tour Rewind Thread

KelseyW

Self explanatory, but if you have any photos of past Idol Live! tour concerts that you would like to share... Here's the place to post them, and share memories as well! :flowers:

I'll take solo concerts from Idols too if you got the photos share em guys and gals! <3 ;)

I'll start with a few from the season 10 AI Live! tour 2011... I took all of these with my digital camera during the Reading, PA concert in September of 2011!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Post to be continued...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Some more photos! Oh, and I just remembered something I noticed while in the crowd that night... Stefano was recording video of fellow Idols during the show. He was down on the floor taping their performances. :o

Also, James came from the back of the arena and stretched ONE leg and got up onstage. #TallPeople :haha:

Anyone have any older seasons? I loved those Idol tours. I haven't been in a few years now because the small venues haven't made me excited.

I have season 8! I went to the season 7 one but didn't take pics... :(

Here's my faves from season 8 AKA AI Live! 2009! :wub:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:lol: looking through FB

Clayaikenkids

· August 2, 2003 · Edited · ·

American Idol 2 Tour: — with Clay Aiken at Dunkin' Donuts Center Providence.

IPB Image

Clayaikenkids

· July 28, 2003 · Edited · ·

American Idol 2 Tour:

Was called MCI Center — with Clay Aiken at Capital One Arena.

IPB Image

I forgot to share this! :o My sister made a sign for the Top 10 to see/autograph!

Managed to get Danny, Matt, Megan, and Lil to sign it! My sister also made Kradison fanart, and Adam signed his picture! :wub:

IPB Image

You guys want a merch trip? :P :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Gonna post more in the next comment! :D

Nostalgia... RIP AI Tour. (!) :broken:

:'( <3

Hey AI18 could always have a tour, but the odds of it happening are definitely slim...

Hi everyone! I lurk a lot... :ph34rwave: But, I went to the season 9 tour. I can start sharing some after I resize them...they are huge! Here are a couple...I hope they aren't too big!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Pallas

Hi everyone! I lurk a lot... :ph34rwave: But, I went to the season 9 tour. I have a ton of photos from it! I can never pick favorites either. If I shared them they would make the page get huge! So, to save time trying to pick what to share and resizing them I made my Facebook album public. Hopefully the link I have works. If not... :">

American Idol Season 9 Concert

Welcome to this tour throwback thread! :wave: :hug:

Cool photos! I see them now. lol :D

Edited by Riza-Smithson

So, I got so many good photos of Siobhan! It's so hard to narrow it down to a favorite of mine!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Welcome to this tour throwback thread! :wave: :hug:

Cool photos! I see them now. lol :D

Well, darn it! I posted that, clicked on it and they wouldn't show up for me! It said I had a broken link! So I was trying to pick favorites and resize them. Face palm on my end. Maybe I'll wait to post more to see if that is working! Of course this would happen to me! :haha:

And then I posted to quick so it combined with my last post! Oh my gosh...tonight is not my night!

Edited by Pallas

So, I got so many good photos of Siobhan! It's so hard to narrow it down to a favorite of mine!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Well, darn it! I posted that, clicked on it and they wouldn't show up for me! It said I had a broken link! So I was trying to pick favorites and resize them. Face palm on my end. Maybe I'll wait to post more to see if that is working! Of course this would happen to me! :haha:

And then I posted to quick so it combined with my last post! Oh my gosh...tonight is not my night!

You are good! I worded that wrong. The link didn't work for me. lol

Thanks for posting pics in the thread instead! :D

Edited by Riza-Smithson

Ok! I thought that was kind of weird. Since it definitely did not work when I tried it myself! I can definitley pick out some more to resize and share since I didn't post photos of everyone (thinking my link worked and I was the only one who couldn't get it to work!)

I also went to the season 5 tour. I honestly can't remember if I took pictures or not! I can check and see if I did and post those to if I have any. If I do I doubt they will be any good because I was a lot further away for that one! I was really close for the season 9 tour.

• 3 years later...

Not sure if they'll all show up, but these are all the ones I have backstage from Season 7.  Boy what a night this was, show AND after party!  If I find the pics from the other tours, I'll post those in a different reply.

Ramiele and me

2087_1036307700285_4145_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

"I can't believe I'm seeing these dreads up close!" LOL

2087_1036307740286_4342_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

With Brooke

2087_1036307780287_4540_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

The highlight of the whole night for me.  Little did I know then how dearly I would treasure this moment, he was my favorite! 💔😢

2087_1036307820288_4735_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

Photo opping with Kristy Lee Cook.  She was actually the first one I met that night.

2087_1036307900290_5123_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

My photo op with Syesha

2087_1036308020293_5740_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

To this day I still can't believe I posed with "The Arch!"

2087_1036307980292_5536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

My words just before this moment, "Well well, if it isn't THE American Idol!"  Yeah, he loved it!

2087_1036307940291_5326_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

Autograph and hug moments

Brooke's hug

1923161_1054925485718_2584874_n.jpg?_nc_

Syesha's hug, I don't think she expected me to.

1923161_1054925685723_7490627_n.jpg?_nc_

Exchanging MySpaces!  What a friendship THAT became!  I miss this fella so!

1923161_1054925525719_4496548_n.jpg?_nc_

Cook signing my folder.  He was such a ham that night!

1923161_1054925645722_8161047_n.jpg?_nc_

Arch signing while I told him he reminded me of the Fonz from Happy Days!  He got a kick out of that!

1923161_1054925445717_4320578_n.jpg?_nc_

Poor Arch LOL I didn't realize I squeezed him that hard!

1923161_1054925605721_11956_n.jpg?_nc_ca

Cook appears to be loving that hug!  Some days my mind still can't wrap around this, ACTUALLY being hugged by an American Idol winner!

2087_1036307860289_4930_n.jpg?_nc_cat=11