X Factor The Band

istersay

IPB Image

4 Episodes

Simon Cowell is set to launch his search on Monday 9 December with further installments airing on Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 of that week. It will all come to a head in the grand final to air at the weekend, just days after the series got started.

Simon Cowell is certainly not one to let the grass grow. Just over a week since crowning the winner of Celebrity X Factor, he returns with this second spin-off from the original singing contest, concentrating on groups. The music mogul is aware that so far, groups from The X Factor have sold more than 400 million records, so in this show, which continues on Wednesday, he is looking for undiscovered talent to form a pop group to sign to his record label and hopefully follow in the footsteps of One Direction, Fifth Harmony and Little Mix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have AXS anymore but do miss watching XF on my TV. :( Hmmm debating on if I should watch this or not but since it's only 4 episodes, I think I can handle it. :haha:

:flowers: you can do it :teehee:

I stream from my computer to the tv, so if I can get the stream it's good

Simon won't be happy until he gets another 1D or 5H :whistling:

Was the first episode just auditions? I don't really care to see audition shows.

:flowers: you can do it :teehee:

I stream from my computer to the tv, so if I can get the stream it's good

Simon won't be happy until he gets another 1D or 5H :whistling:

I will try. :haha:

Ooooh wow, you can watch streams from your computer to your TV? :o Gosh I wish I could do that. :haha:

Lmaoo I know. He's trying way too hard to re-create another one of those groups. :haha: