X Factor Season 4 Spoilers/Rumors/Info Discussion

istersay

if it is going to be on NBC it is not mentioned for the fall as the schedule was announced today . nothing has been announced  on auditions either. maybe it will happen next year if it is in fact coming back.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, kamil24 said:

Is it actually returning? 😮 Camila for judge!

she has to be lol

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

if it is going to be on NBC it is not mentioned for the fall as the schedule was announced today . nothing has been announced  on auditions either. maybe it will happen next year if it is in fact coming back.

Yeah not on the schedule, but maybe for next fall? I hope it isn't scrapped

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i guess we can cancel a return of The X Factor for at least now . instead Simon is working on an animated film based on the show.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/x-factor-in-the-jungle-gfm-animation-larry-kasanoff-threshold-simon-cowell-syco-1235615772/

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i guess we can cancel a return of The X Factor for at least now . instead Simon is working on an animated film based on the show.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/x-factor-in-the-jungle-gfm-animation-larry-kasanoff-threshold-simon-cowell-syco-1235615772/

oh crud

will any of the girls be voice actors in it?

featuring the voices of Mo Gilligan, Simone Ashley, Sophie Okonedo, Zayn Malik, Bill Nighy, Jeremy Swift and Dylan Lewellyn, and directed by Chris Jenkins; “Stitch Head,” based on the best-selling books by Guy Bass; and “Sneaks,” an animated adventure featuring the voices of Laurence Fishburne, Martin Lawrence, Anthony Mackie, Roddy Ricch, Ella Mai, Macy Gray, Swae Lee and Chris Paul.