Harmonizers ~ Original Fifth Harmony Fan Thread

jdanton2

can not remember if this was fake but was supposed to be released in 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/fifthharmonyperu/posts/fifth-harmony-drown-on-solid-ground-debut-albumlanzamiento-19-de-abril-de-2014tr/270307249793779/

FIFTH HARMONY - DROWN ON SOLID GROUND (Debut Album)
Lanzamiento: 19 de Abril de 2014
Tracklist:
1. Tellin' Me
2. Miss Movin' On
3. Never Forget
4. Your Fault
5. Flying Over
6. Drown On Solid Ground
7. Magic
8. Nice Guy
9. Leave My Heart Out Of This
10. Stay Forever
11. Someday
DELUXE EDITION TRACKS:
12. I'm Alive Tonight
13. Broken Window
14. I Got A Boy
15. Only One

B)

Translated from Spanish by
||@Camila_Cabello
has created a playlist with @iHeartRadio
where it includes songs by artists such as: Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Selena Gómez, Liam Payne, Lauren Jauregui, Normani, Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke, etc. Below is the link to the Playlist

EhpTfHCWoAAceye?format=jpg&name=360x360
Edited by jdanton2

• 3 weeks later...

Ally is releasing her book in 11 days and did a great interview today about it.  she talked alot about 5H from their X Factor days up until the breakup. Ally was asked about Camila leaving the group and she said she did not get into that in the book wanting to keep it positive.

• Like 1

Ally talking about a possible 5H reunion someday on an interview on GMA.

Edited by jdanton2

have not seen Ally's book yet but according to this article it mentioned they were considering replacing Camila when she left with another known singer.

https://stylecaster.com/ally-brooke-finding-your-harmony/

Ally Brooke Reveals Fifth Harmony Considered Replacing Camila Cabello With a Famous Singer

5814f0acb4e987d10d263e3e6210e2a8.jpeg?resize=%2C
byJason Pham Oct 13, 2020 at 11:02 am EDT

Ally Brooke’s book, Finding Your Harmony, may be about her experience in Fifth Harmony, but don’t expect it to tell the band’s full story. “Fifth Harmony honestly has five books in itself,” Ally tells StyleCaster.

Finding Your Harmony: Dream Big, Have Faith, and Achieve More Than You Can Imagine, which hits shelves on Tuesday, October 13, follows Ally’s journey as a singer, from the moment she auditioned for The X Factor (the reality music competition that formed Fifth Harmony) to when the band announced their hiatus in 2018. Though the book includes several never-before-heard stories about the band (including a letter to fans and Ally’s former Fifth Harmony members), one detail Harmonizers won’t find is why Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony in 2016. In fact, her name doesn’t even appear in the book. 

“For me, it was super important to keep Fifth Harmony and my book as positive as possible,” Ally says. “I didn’t want to focus on the drama. This is not a tell-all. For the first time, I wanted it to be through my lens, through my eyes, my story.”

Still, though Ally doesn’t dive into Camila’s exit, she does write about what happened to Fifth Harmony after she left. In Finding Your Harmony, Ally reveals that Fifth Harmony’s management wanted to replace Camila with a fifth member found from a worldwide search reality show. She also revealed that the band’s management gave Fifth Harmony’s remaining four members—Ally, Normani, Lauren and Dinah Jane—names of other “well-known young artists and celebrities” who could possibly join the group. 

“There were several different options and routes we could’ve taken. There were a lot of different ideas floating around,” Ally says. “But the four of us decided, ‘Hey. We think it would be odd to all of a sudden bring someone.’ The four of us have a history, and we know what we went through together. We know our journey. We know each other. We felt like there was no question that we should continue on as we were.”

Though Fifth Harmony went on as a foursome, Ally admits that one singer her management suggested piqued her interest. “I don’t know if I can share, but one would’ve been really cool,” Ally says. “She’s at the top now, and everybody loves her. I love her. That wasn’t what we felt like would be right for our group, even though we love this other singer, and she’s awesome. She probably wouldn’t have accepted anyways because she probably would’ve said the same thing, like, ‘I don’t know if I should step in here.’ And her career is already blowing up.”

Edited by jdanton2

Ally talked about a song that was to be for 5H but turned it down for the lyrics . could be this song from Meghan Trainor who wrote other songs for them.

https://stylecaster.com/ally-brooke-finding-your-harmony/

On the single about a “one-night stand” and “a walk of shame” that Fifth Harmony never released

“I dive into that book about the different factors that led up to that day and the pressure we were feeling from our label. The comment of, ‘I didn’t sign a Christian band.’ I knew that was directed toward me. For me, as a Christian, I feel like you can be empowered to have fun and be flirty and sexy. I’m not sure why the person at my label said that and pigeonholed and stereotyped me. With this song, we were all uncomfortable with it. Then people started changing their minds. And I said, ‘Listen. I’m not ready for this type of song.’ I know, at the end of the day, the girls weren’t ready either because they were so young. I had to put my foot down, and by the grace of God, our manager came to us and said, ‘It’s done. You guys are not releasing that. We made that clear.’ And then we moved on.”

according to this Bebe Rexha  was  considered to replace Camila . she sounds a bit like Camila though is quite a few years older.

EkUN15JWoAI4aQ-?format=jpg&name=medium

here she is covering Work From Home.

Edited by jdanton2

Ally said in an interview 5H had 2 more albums . there was a studio album and christmas one. i would loved to have seen that.

• Like 1

I'm not buying the Bebe Rexha theory. She's on another label completely, dividing that pot between labels would have been a nightmare.

It would have to be someone already on their label. like Becky G. She's finding an audience now. And she and Normani even went to school together I think.

did not notice this was charting again at AC.B)

45 48 FIFTH HARMONY Work From Home f/Ty Dolla $ign 6 6 0 0.053

Lauren talks about Camila.:ike:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

supposedly  posted about Lauren and 5H solo label problems.

Edited by jdanton2

If she did say that, the fandom completely missed it because nobody has been talking about it the last few days

Also the post did provide a link for anyone to hear for themselves

Also she was asked about label issues being a reason for the delay in her album earlier this year and she said no it was her choice of songs.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:31 AM, 5h_lova said:

If she did say that, the fandom completely missed it because nobody has been talking about it the last few days

Also the post did provide a link for anyone to hear for themselves

Also she was asked about label issues being a reason for the delay in her album earlier this year and she said no it was her choice of songs.

could be fake since she gave a different answer early this year.

edit

will  add this here since Lauren is hinting her album is coming after  posting a snippet and retweeting the other thing. she could become the 2nd member to release a full album after Camila.

Edited by jdanton2

• 4 weeks later...

AC charts always have some random older songs chart that never went top 10. songs that go top 10 will go recurrent after a certain amount of weeks.

71 49 Up this weekFIFTH HARMONY Work From Home f/Ty Dolla $ign 6 5 1 0.043
59 50 KHALID X NORMANI Love Lies 6 6 0 0.187
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

speculation the 5H girls may be out of the Epic/Syco? contract since they all seem to have new music coming.

Edited by jdanton2

19 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

speculation the 5H girls may be out of the Epic/Syco? contract since they all seem to have new music coming.

That shouldn't have anything to do with each other. I guess most people don't know a group contract and a solo contract are 2 different ones in the music industry.