jdanton2

Camila's favorite person is..... :shifty:

https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1...260269484937219

camila@Camila_Cabello

nominated for a Grammy with my favorite person !!!!!!!! @ShawnMendes

EEEEEEEPPP!!!!!! congrats to all our friends who got nominated too 💕💕💕

Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

4:07 PM · Nov 20, 2019

For how long :haha: They are not gonna last forever.

:w00t: a few radio spins

Easy - Pop Radio

IPB Image

Living Proof Radio Taking Off

Pop

IPB Image

Rhythmic

IPB Image

I want Easy to shine on charts, everywhere. At least in the UK, now that tv promo is coming.

For how long :haha: They are not gonna last forever.

I want Easy to shine on charts, everywhere. At least in the UK, now that tv promo is coming.

maybe they will promote Easy there? I'm not sure yet until we get some adds dates

She's Touring Europe too :w00t:

camila

@Camila_Cabello

·

5h

EUROPE !!!!! 🌹 #TheRomanceTour

public onsale begins Friday, November 29 🌹

http://camilacabello.lnk.to/TheRomanceTour

IPB Image

Taylor Swift News

@TSwiftNZ

📹 | Taylor will be seated next to Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes at the #AMAs

https://twitter.com/TSwiftNZ/status/1197597583935279104

IPB Image

front row again! :o :shifty:

Havana on a list of 100 songs that defined the decade. :thumbs:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/...ined-the-decade

Songs That Defined the Decade: Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug's 'Havana'

by Taylor Weatherby

November 21, 2019, 1:19pm EST

"It was her stamp on the music industry.”

Billboard is celebrating the 2010s with essays on the 100 songs that we feel most define the decade that was -- the songs that both shaped and reflected the music and culture of the period -- with help telling their stories from some of the artists, behind-the-scenes collaborators and industry insiders involved.

By August 2017, Camila Cabello had released two solo singles since leaving Fifth Harmony in December 2016: A bouncy banger called “Crying in the Club” and an impassioned ballad titled “I Have Questions.” The former, her official debut single, barely cracked the top 50 of the Billboard Hot 100; the latter never reached the chart. The arrival of “Havana,” a mid-tempo piano-driven track with Latin flair, on Aug. 3 marked a pivotal moment for Cabello in proving her potential as a solo star.

The flirty song was released in conjunction with a hip-hop inspired track titled “OMG,” partly because Cabello’s label, Epic/Syco, felt “Havana” was too slow to be a hit. But the song’s sultry rhythm was exactly what caught attention, particularly because it fused Latin with pop and urban at a time when all three were dominating. “Havana” arrived as Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito” was in the middle of its 16-week No. 1 run on the Hot 100, the start of a Latin boom in top 40 that many had underestimated.

What made “Havana” special, though, was that it wasn’t just following a trend: Cabello was born in Havana, and up until that point, hadn’t released any music reflecting her Latina roots.

“What people didn’t understand at the time was that Camila is not Fifth Harmony,” says Sandra Afloarei, SVP Promotion at Epic Records/Sony Music. “She didn’t really have a true voice, or at least a spotlight on her true voice, until ‘Havana.’ Even ‘Crying in the Club’ -- she’s not a club girl, she’ll tell you that. ‘Havana’ was her stamp on the music industry.”

“Havana” initially began during a three-day session among Cabello, Ali Tamposi, Frank Dukes and Andrew Watt; the four crafted the song’s hook off of the undulating piano loop Dukes created after a conversation with Cabello about bringing her Cuban-American identity into her music. Dukes, who also produced the track, enlisted the help of Brittany Hazzard (a.k.a. Starrah), Brian Lee, Pharrell Williams, Louis Bell and Kaan Gunesberk to get the track to the finish line.

Perhaps Dukes’ best idea was recruiting East Atlanta native Young Thug as the song’s featured artist -- not only for the authenticity (“Havana” is a love story between a girl from Havana and a bad boy from East Atlanta), but also because of his musicality. “It was a perfect sonic collaboration,” Tamposi suggests. “There’s a lot of similarities between Camila and Young Thug melodically too -- their ranges grab you in the same way, the way they bounce all over the scale.”

Though “Havana” wasn’t an instant smash on the Hot 100 -- the song debuted at No. 99 in August 2017 and took 10 weeks to crack the top 20 – the arrival of its music video that October catapulted the song into the chart’s top 10, and eventually, all the way to No. 2 by early November. The telenovela-inspired, nearly 7-minute video (an eventual video of the year winner at the MTV Video Music Awards) further saw Cabello lean into her Latin background.

“‘Havana’ doesn’t feel like it’s a representation of trend by any means,” Tamposi says. “Everything [in the song] spoke to [Camila’s] soul. She felt really empowered by the record.”

While Afloarei remembers “Havana” having strong streaming numbers pretty early, radio was where the song was really resonating. By the second week of January 2018, “Havana” had lead the Pop Songs chart for seven weeks, marking the longest reign for a song by a solo female in a lead role in nearly five years. And in March, “Havana” became the first hit by a female artist to top the Pop Songs, Rhythmic Songs and Adult Pop Songs charts since 1996.

“Havana” seemed to alter the course of Cabello’s solo career completely. She changed the name of her debut album from The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving. to simply Camila, and her first two solo releases didn’t even make the track list. Just as the reaction to “Havana” indicated, Cabello had found her groove: Camila debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in January 2018, lifting “Havana” to No. 1 on the Hot 100, the singer’s first chart-topper of her career.

Two years later, “Havana” has more than 1.4 billion on-demand streams, according to Nielsen Music. In August 2019, Cabello’s Latin-inspired sound proved to be successful once again, as her Shawn Mendes collab “Señorita” topped the Hot 100. Cabello’s subsequent 2019 releases carry the same confidence that Cabello found with “Havana,” affirming that the song wasn’t just a hit -- it had created a superstar.

“She’s become this representative for young women doing things on their own,” Afloarei says. “A lot of people are looking up to her, and listening to her when she’s speaking about the DREAMERS [Act] and immigration. She put Havana in everyone’s vocabulary, and opened their minds up, like, ‘This pop star that everybody loves, she’s actually an immigrant. Maybe we [should] think about things a little differently.’”

Edited by jdanton2

looks like Senorita will drop out of the top 10 at Pop as soon as tomorrow and go recurrent later Sunday. it had a good run.

POP

8 10 SHAWN MENDES & CAMILA CABELLO Senorita 10248 12065 -1817 49.052

12 11 SELENA GOMEZ Lose You To Love Me 9718 8214 1504 47.485

dropped to #2 at Hot AC.

2 1 LEWIS CAPALDI Someone You Loved 5751 5883 -132 31.074

1 2 SHAWN MENDES & CAMILA CABELLO Senorita 5602 5938 -336 29.038

4 3 MAROON 5 Memories 5294 4987 307 27.696

also reached a new peak of #6 at AC. most songs are dropping in spins because alot of them are playing Christmas music .

AC

1 1 JONAS BROTHERS Sucker 1832 2235 -403 10.640

4 2 LEWIS CAPALDI Someone You Loved 1590 1845 -255 9.102

2 3 ED SHEERAN & JUSTIN BIEBER I Don't Care 1589 2038 -449 9.637

3 4 P!NK Walk Me Home 1428 2002 -574 7.505

5 5 LAUREN DAIGLE You Say 1308 1757 -449 7.778

7 6 SHAWN MENDES & CAMILA CABELLO Senorita 1199 1368 -169 7.802

Ellen Show on Album Release Day

IPB Image

Camila Cabello Scheduled To Perform On December 6 “Ellen DeGeneres Show”

She will support “Romance” with an “Ellen” performance.

by Brian Cantor

about 4 hours ago

Camila Cabello’s sophomore solo album “Romance” arrives on Friday, December 6.

That day, she will support the album with a high-profile television appearance.

Cabello will perform on the December 6 “Ellen DeGeneres Show.” That day’s broadcast will also feature a chat with “Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker” cast member Oscar Isaac.

Other upcoming “Ellen” performers include Anthony Ramos (11/22), Zara Larsson (12/2), Kacey Musgraves (12/3) and Sheryl Crow & Steve Nicks (12/4).

As a reminder, all “Ellen” listings are subject to change. Headline Planet will share an update if the Camila Cabello performance is moved.

Ellen Show on Album Release Day

IPB Image

Camila Cabello Scheduled To Perform On December 6 “Ellen DeGeneres Show”

She will support “Romance” with an “Ellen” performance.

by Brian Cantor

about 4 hours ago

Camila Cabello’s sophomore solo album “Romance” arrives on Friday, December 6.

That day, she will support the album with a high-profile television appearance.

Cabello will perform on the December 6 “Ellen DeGeneres Show.” That day’s broadcast will also feature a chat with “Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker” cast member Oscar Isaac.

Other upcoming “Ellen” performers include Anthony Ramos (11/22), Zara Larsson (12/2), Kacey Musgraves (12/3) and Sheryl Crow & Steve Nicks (12/4).

As a reminder, all “Ellen” listings are subject to change. Headline Planet will share an update if the Camila Cabello performance is moved.

great news! :w00t:

OMG Impact date!! :w00t: SOTB

IPB Image

Pop taking off

IPB Image

Spincrease Pop

IPB Image

i was just think yesterday it would probably go for adds around the album release and the potential add date of Living Proof. :shifty:

looks like the reason Liar under performed at Pop radio was the call outs for it were not good. the song grew on me after not liking it as much as her other singles . though others did not like it after several weeks of airplay with it showing up for the first time this week. it had the worst showing in most categories. :unsure: also Senorita has the heaviest burn rate which is why it has dropped quite fast in recent weeks. :wacko:

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp?ob=16

i was just think yesterday it would probably go for adds around the album release and the potential add date of Living Proof. :shifty:

You're psychic :shifty:

looks like the reason Liar under performed at Pop radio was the call outs for it were not good. the song grew on me after not liking it as much as her other singles . though others did not like it after several weeks of airplay with it showing up for the first time this week. it had the worst showing in most categories. :unsure: also Senorita has the heaviest burn rate which is why it has dropped quite fast in recent weeks. :wacko:

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp?ob=16

ugh, didn't know that. I like Liar but it was never my fave, I loved Shameless more, and I like Living Proof, really hoping this one does better on callouts

https://twitter.com/137pm/status/1198051039053783040

ONE37pm

@137pm

🎤

@TheFuturistics

on working with

@Camila_Cabello

:

“She’s exceptionally talented. You could tell she lives and dies for her art and she’s extremely intuitive. She’s an incredible singer and a very good writer. ... This is what a real artist is.”

http://ed.gr/b0o47

The Futuristics Talk Making Music with Blink-182, Camila Cabello and ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise

Camila Christmas performance in 6 days also should be released then as well. . was posted in the old thread which is now gone.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/kacey-m...llo-1203391687/

November 4, 2019 9:30AM PT

Kacey Musgraves Enlists Lana Del Rey, Camila Cabello, Troye Sivan for Christmas Special

Leon Bridges, Zooey Deschanel and Fred Armisen will also appear in Amazon's first holiday special.

By Chris Willman

Kacey Musgraves has enlisted a starry lineup for her first holiday special, and the first one to come out under the Amazon Prime Video banner, “The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show,” set to bow on the service Nov. 29. Lana Del Rey, Camila Cabello, Troye Sivan, Zooey Deschanel and Kendell Jenner are among the guest stars just announced for the show, which Musgraves calls “a nostalgic, Wes Anderson-inspired reimagining of the holidays.”

Others lined up include Leon Bridges, Fred Armisen, Dan Levy, the Radio City Hall Rockettes and James Corden. The latter’s late-night co-executive producer, Ben Winston, fills that role on this special, too, along with Emma Conway, Musgraves and her manager, Jason Owen.

The other guests, though, are new to Musgraves’ world, holiday-wise or otherwise. Sivan will debut a new original song with her, “Glittery.” Other fellow carolers will mostly drop in on more familiar standards, like Del Rey on “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” Cabello on “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” and Deschanel on “Mele Kalikimaka.” The Rockettes will be featured on the show-closing “Ribbons and Bows,” one of the original tracks from her 2016 album. Levy, of “Schitt’s Creek,” will narrate.

A soundtrack album for the show will be available on Amazon and other digital providers on Nov. 29 as well.

Kacey Musgraves

CREDIT: Amazon Prime Video

“I can say without a doubt that this project is unlike anything I’ve ever done before,” Musgraves said in a statement. “What started as the small seed of an idea one night over a year ago has turned into something I’m so proud of. Some truly brilliant comedic and musical guests are featured in the show, as well as my own grandma.” (That would presumably be in what shows up on the soundtrack listing as a dialogue bit enthusiastically titled… “NANA!”) “My vision was to bring my old Christmas album to life visually and create a modern and fashionable, fresh take on a classic format.”

Musgraves’ most recent album, 2018’s “Golden Hour,” triumphed in both the country and pop realms. It won the CMA Award for album of the year at last November’s ceremony, then went on to capture the all-genre album of the year trophy at this year’s Grammys, where she won four in all.

The track list for the soundtrack:

Let It Snow Featuring James Corden

Countdown – Dialogue

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Getting Ready – Dialogue

Present Without A Bow Featuring Leon Bridges

Making A List – Dialogue

Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree Featuring Camila Cabello

(Not So) Silent Night Featuring Fred Armisen

Christmas Makes Me Cry

Amp It Up, Dan – Dialogue

Christmas Fail – Dialogue

Mele Kalikimaka Featuring Zooey Deschanel

Cookies – Dialogue

Glittery Featuring Troye Sivan

I’ll Be Home Intro – Dialogue

I’ll Be Home For Christmas Featuring Lana Del Rey

NANA! – Dialogue

Ribbons And Bows Featuring The Radio City Rockettes

edit

South Of The Border airplay.

ED SHEERAN South Of The Border

Atlantic

lw: Nov 9 - Nov 15 TW: Nov 16 - Nov 22

Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud

KYLD-FM San Francisco Top 40 40 35 5 7 5 8 10 10 0.531

KDDB-FM Honolulu Top 40 33 33 7 1 8 7 10 0.132

WMGB-FM Macon, GA Top 40 33 34 -1 9 1 8 7 8 0.062

WKSZ-FM Appleton, WI Top 40 31 25 6 8 2 7 6 8 0.091

WDJQ-FM Canton, OH Top 40 28 9 19 7 3 6 6 6 0.043

WWWQ-FM Atlanta Top 40 25 9 16 7 7 6 5 0.237

WIXX-FM Appleton, WI Top 40 22 15 7 7 2 3 10 0.072

WSPK-FM Hudson Valley, N Top 40 21 15 6 6 4 3 5 3 0.1

KHKS-FM Dallas Top 40 21 20 1 8 1 8 2 2 0.429

WODS-FM Boston Top 40 20 20 1 7 5 7 0.165

WPXY-FM Rochester Top 40 16 17 -1 7 3 6 0.032

S001-FM >SiriusXM Top 40 14 16 -2 4 2 3 3 2 0

WRVW-FM Nashville Top 40 7 7 2 2 3 0.041

KNOU-FM St. Louis Top 40 7 7 1 1 3 2 0.041

CAMILA CABELLO Living Proof

Syco/Epic

X303-FM >SiriusXM Top 40 43 43 11 8 9 7 8 0

KLCA-FM Reno, NV Top 40 12 2 10 6 3 3 0.004

KLAL-FM Little Rock Top 40 11 11 5 2 2 2 0.035

CAMILA CABELLO Easy

Syco/Epic

KLUC-FM Las Vegas Top 40 16 16 4 4 4 4 0.076

Edited by jdanton2

from atrl

She is performing 2 songs and a surprise :w00t:

Señorita is the "surprise" :sleep: I would rather see her to perform Easy and Liar.

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes will perform “Señorita” at the AMAs tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/137pm/status/1198051039053783040

ONE37pm

@137pm

🎤

@TheFuturistics

on working with

@Camila_Cabello

:

“She’s exceptionally talented. You could tell she lives and dies for her art and she’s extremely intuitive. She’s an incredible singer and a very good writer. ... This is what a real artist is.”

http://ed.gr/b0o47

The Futuristics Talk Making Music with Blink-182, Camila Cabello and ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise

They know it. :wub:

she's been rehearsing with a Choir, so I assume Living Proof :w00t:

Like a choir singing "Hallelujah"

Ooh yeah, choir singing "Hallelujah"

Like a choir singing "Hallelujah"

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Choir singing "Hallelujah"

IPB Image

https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1...292415582523392

Señorita is the "surprise" :sleep: I would rather see her to perform Easy and Liar.

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes will perform “Señorita” at the AMAs tomorrow!

i am alright for another performance of Senorita . :w00t: it will be on the album plus so far we have had only one performance of it . Havana got alot more as did IKWYDLS. :shifty:

Edited by jdanton2

I'm so glad things are starting to happen we've been waiting way too long :lol:

11/24 AMAs 2 performances Nov 24 • 5:00 PM PST

11/29 Amazon Kacey Musgraves Show and soundtrack album

12/3 South of the Border Impacting Radio

12/6 Album Release IPB Image

12/6 The Ellen Show

12/7 Michael McIntrye’s Big Show - Easy

am I missing anything?

I'm so glad things are starting to happen we've been waiting way too long :lol:

11/24 AMAs 2 performances Nov 24 • 5:00 PM PST

11/29 Amazon Kacey Musgraves Show and soundtrack album

12/3 South of the Border Impacting Radio

12/6 Album Release IPB Image

12/6 The Ellen Show

12/7 Michael McIntrye’s Big Show - Easy

am I missing anything?

5 radio shows between December 3rd and 13th.

https://www.camilacabello.com/home/

106.1 KISS FM's Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One

Tue • Dec 03 • 7:30 PM

Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX

KIIS FM's Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One

Fri • Dec 06 • 7:30 PM

The Forum, Inglewood, CA

B96 Pepsi Jingle Bash

Sat • Dec 07 • 6:00 PM

Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL

101.3 KDWB's Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One

Mon • Dec 09 • 7:30 PM